Dove beauty soap bar Reviews

July 15, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Leaves my skin so soft and smells great

I use this soap morning and night to wash my face, neck, and hands when I get out of bed and before I go to bed, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth and smells great.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Keep my skin soft

It does keep my skin smooth and smell nice with the creamy texture and moisture. The package is easy to access just a flash. I will r3comend to my friends no doubt.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Deffo recommend

This product is kind on skin and on purse too I would recommend to all family and friends I have tried other soaps but this one doesn’t irritate e skin and smells lovely too

Swindon, United Kingdom

Brilliant soap, nice clean scent, lathers well

Me and my partner really enjoy this so much sothat its the only soap bar we buy. It's for a nice clean scent and lathers up very well. It lasts a good while before having to replace it. Id recommend using this

July 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I use every time I shower

Dove body bars leave your body feeling soft, smooth, and can make a great alternative to shaving foam!! I use this brand every time i shower. I just wish they made an aloe bar

July 11, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

This product is the best and has been on the market for yea

The beauty bar was introduced to me by my mom used it when she was younger and still uses it and her skin is gorgeous. I even use this on my granddaughters when they stay overnight because they love the smell and it keeps their skin soft. My granddaughters Will soon be teenagers and I am glad they are starting their skin routine off with dovebar soap.

July 11, 2019
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Great

This dove beauty soap left my skin feeling lovely and soft and it has a good lather to it. The scent of the bar is nice and it just the right amount and not over powering.

July 04, 2019

Love

My family and I only use dove soap bars, sometimes the regular one the onefor sensitive skin, the green one We love it and won’t change in the future

July 03, 2019

Would buy again but not the best

I do like dove products, but this soap gets grimy if it's not properly stored after use. Having 3 littles they're always throwing it back in the tub daily, so it's almost a waste for me.

July 02, 2019

Better than expensive face washes

I was using various expensive face washes that purported to solve all kinds of skin issues. I found that my face was in the worst condition I'd ever experienced. I realized that I used to wash my face with regular Dove body soap with no problems so I went back to using that exclusively. I noticed a difference almost immediately. Now I have no problems with my skin and I credit Dove for that change.