Dove body wash for sensitive skin Reviews

March 21, 2019

Gel douche preferer

Dove C'est le gel de douche que j'utilise chaque jours Il est vraiment bien pour la peau sensible et ne l'assèche pas. Il lave très bien et l'odeur est super agréable Le prix est ca va je profits lorsquil est en rabais jachete plusieuuurs, il dure assez longtemps mousse bien et il vaut la peine à mon avis. La texture est crémeuse et ce produit est hydratant à la fois.jadore je le recomande

March 18, 2019

Super Gel Douche

J'adore ces gels douches car ils sentent très très bons et ils respectent formidablement notre peau.
    A recommander, VRAIMENT !
    Je l'utilise au quotidien...

March 15, 2019

Feels great!

This is my new fav especially for winter time! It leaves my skin feeling more soft and moisturized. It goes on sudsy and creamy and washes off well but leaves a lotion like feel to my skin. Great for sensitive skin doesn’t make me itchy

March 05, 2019

Great body wash

Dove body wash is my go-to wash! I love how it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, I thought the commercials were exaggerating but it’s actually so nice! I always have dove on hand now.

March 03, 2019

For the whole family

We use Dove's Body Wash for Sensitive Skin for both us and our young children. It is works well for me, and is gentle enough for my kiddos soft skin.

March 01, 2019

Great Product

This body wash is a staple in our house. We find it perfect for our sensitive skin. We always feel very clean after using it. It does not dry out our skin.

February 22, 2019

Dove Sensitive Body Wash

It is a good product . It is a product that is good for people with eczema and/or sensitive skin . Nine out of Ten, Would recommend .

February 22, 2019

Dove body wash

I absolutely love dove body wash for sensitive skin. My skin gets very dry and sensitive in the winter months and dove body wash for sensitive skin makes my skin nice and smooth and moist.

February 21, 2019

great product

i love this product, only body wash i buy now is dove body wash. All the scents are great i especailly love the shea butter and cucumber one. i have sensitive skin especially in the winter so i try to keep up with good moisturizers and soaps

February 19, 2019

Love how it does not dry my skin during winter time

My skin tends to get so dry during winter time. I love this body wash during winter time. It does not dry out my skin like other cleasner. I usually use this during winter time and love it.