Dove body wash for sensitive skin Reviews

May 14, 2019

La peau douce

Avec Dove peau sensible toute la famille est choyée! Meme mlle 3ans qui souffre d’eczéma fait moins de crise depuis que l’on l’utilise. Ma peau est moins sèche qu’avec d’autres produits plus couteux. Bon rapport qualité/prix

May 14, 2019

Great for my sensitive skin

I love Dove body wash for sensitive skin. It doesn’t dry my skin, lathers really well and smells great. The smell isn’t overwhelming. I would totally recommend.

May 13, 2019

Very Good.

I love this product. Initially, I was a bit hesitant because I wasn't sure if a drugstore body wash would actually be gentle and good for the skin but after using it for the first time, I really like it. I highly recommend this product.

May 01, 2019

Great Product

I have loved Dove products since the came on the market. I love the way it leaves my skin. I am older and have dry skin so Dove is great for leaving me feeling soft.

May 01, 2019

Excellent for sensitive skin!

As someone with sensitive skin, I have never been able to use regular Dove body wash products due to the dryness and itching they would cause. Fast forward to our annual work retreat, in the middle of nowhere, and guess who forgets her body wash? That’s right, this girl. No problem, I ask my roommate for the weekend if she had any I could use and this is the brand she presents me with. Uh oh, no thanks I reply. I’m gonna use the bar soap.

That was not a good idea. My skin became tight and itchy and flaky as all get out.

I ask sheepishly, and reluctantly, about using the Dove and head to the shower because it can’t get worse than the bar soap fiasco.

To my pleasant surprise, it is thick and creamy and smells good! I hate the unscentedness of most sensitive skin products. I get out of the shower in a rush as I’m late for a company dinner, and forego lotion. 4 hours later my skin is still amazing! No tightness or dryness, and has a nice subtle clean scent. Love love love!

April 24, 2019

Fantastic product

Excellent quakity product! Dove is my go to brand for skin care as it always leaves me feeling refreshed and moisturized! Highly reccommend to anyone who wantsthat extra bit of moisturization from their bodywash

April 16, 2019

Definitely my fave body wash

I've been using this for about 3 months and I love that my skin feels amazingly soft and moisturized which is nice considering the cold Canadian winters. I won't go back to my other body wash now.

April 11, 2019

Keeps my skins feeling soft

I have very sensitive skin as well as my children. I love that I can buy one wash for my whole family and know that it will not dry out our skin but keep our skin will hydrated and feeling nice

April 10, 2019

Gotta use this

I have dry skin and eczema and struggle in the winter. I started using this shower gel regularly 10 years ago and it helped my skin a lot. Definitely recommend this product to anyone

April 10, 2019

Great product!

Love this body wash. Moisturizes your skin without leaving an oily feeling. Leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and fresh. Will definitely buy again.