Dove body wash for sensitive skin Reviews

August 16, 2019

Doesn’t stick to your skin

This is one of my go to body washes. I have sensitive skin and find that this one or any of the dove body washes doesn’t stick to my skin. I recommend this for anyone who does have sensitive skin.

August 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would recommend if you break out in eczema

It's great for sensitive skin prevents break outs and makes your skin smooth Dove sensitive body has a variety of many different good scents as well that you can choose from

August 12, 2019

Great product

It made my skin smoothe feeling and I felt refreshed. Smells great and makes skin feel replenished and clean. Would recommend it to anyone. Went out and bought 3 big bottles from Costco.

July 19, 2019

Love Dove body wash!

This product does not make my skin react, leaves me feeling clean and fresh with no residue. It has a scent but nothing harsh. I come out of my showers feeling good and suffering no consequences with my skin! #clean#feelinggood#lovedovebodywashforsensitiveskin

July 19, 2019

This is my favorite body wash!

Good conscience. Smells very nice and fresh. I've got my first bottle of this body wash as a gift and since that time this is my favorite body wash😁😁😁

July 15, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Dove body wash

I tried the dove body wash for sensitive skin
    And it didn't irritate my skin.
    it had a lovely smell
    didn't need to use much
    This product lasted for nearly a week with daily use
    Some body washes dry the skin out but this product didn't
    Overall experience was good
    Good value not too expensive

July 14, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

I would use this product everyday for the rest of my life!

Dove is the most wonderful company I have ever known. Their products are so nice and gentle on my skin and I never have to worry if I buy Dove. So safe and gentle. Love Your #1 Customer, Rebecca Gail Abair

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Luxury wash

I love this product. It smelt delishious and was a calming soft body wash. This felt like it was taking care of my skin whilst ensuring it was washed clean.

July 11, 2019

Dove for Sensitive People

I finally found a body wash that leaves my skin feeling soft without feeling like theres a film left behind.I love how Dove lathers up , smells good and keeps my skin feeling soft.Perfect match for my sensitive skin, if your like me its hard to find something that works well with your skin, Dove is what we are all looking for.

July 03, 2019

My body wash for years! Really love it!

I can't remember when I started using Dove Sensitive Body wash, it may be 10 years now...my hubby also uses it along with dove sensitive soap bar, really feels nice, and leaves you fresh without an overwhelming parfum smell.