Dove Body Wash With Nutrium Moisture Reviews

October 22, 2017

This is all I buy!

Dove Body Wash With Nutrium Moisture is the only body wash used in my home ! It does not leave your skin feeling tight and it does not leave that feeling of residue on your skin. It makes your skin feel so radiant, smooth , fresh and very clean. I even wash my face with it! The Moisturiser that is in it , leaves my face feeling elegantly clean and fresh! Using this product , I never have to use any lotions or moistures after showering ! I highly recommend this product to everyone! ❤

October 17, 2017

Love it.

Received as sample and love it. Use as everyday body was. Make my skin with silk feelling moisture. Highly recomend for al tipe of skin. Will by defenetly.

Updated On: October 17, 2017

Received as sample and love it. Use as everyday body was. Make my skin with silk feeling and moisture. Highly recomend for al tipe of skin. Will by defenetly.

October 12, 2017

Love it!

I love this product and will continue to use it forever. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized unlike regular bars of soap. It also smells lovely which is a bonus. The bottle lasts me about 6 months and its super affordable. I also use this product to shave and it works wonderfully.

October 08, 2017

Perfect

The perfect body wash. It leaves skin feeling really soft and smooth. I have been buying Dove body wash for couple years and just can't shower without it.

October 04, 2017

Best Body Wash Goin

I started using this body wash due to dry skin....with the first use I noticed a huge difference!! I wasn't as scratchy, and smelled amazing! best part....lasted all day :)

Smells great!

I love Dove products and get them usually on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart or when I spend my points so I get a great deal for a nice product. I love the way the body wash feels and does not leave my skin dry.

Smells great

Unfortunately I prefer a diffrent brand I almost felt a residue left on my skin! The smell and price was great . The packaging is also nice. But deffinately not for me

October 03, 2017

I feel so soft and smooth!

This is a great product that leaves my skin hydrated. I use it all over my body with scrubbie mitts and post-shower I feel very refreshed. I also use it as shaving cream and my legs always have a tingly silky feeling after.

October 02, 2017

This is really amazing!

Very good and sweet smell!!
    Make skin so soft and perfumed...
    Always have good price and amazing deals....
    Last long.... I just use it!
    Its always on my must to have list!

September 29, 2017

I use this product faithfully, my skin is left feeling soft.

I love Dove Body Wash, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft.I dont have that sticky feeling like i need to shower again after using.The fragrance is subtle and makes me feel clean and fresh.I would totally recommend this prodcut.