dove body wash with nutrium moisture Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 639 in Body Wash

April 26, 2017

This is my favourite body wash. I'm not a huge fan of heavily perfumed body washes and soaps because I prefer to wear perfume on top. I find that mixing scents gives me a bit of a headache. So this product is great so cleansing my skin and leaving it silky smooth without a lingering odour.

April 25, 2017

This is by far the best body wash I have ever used! As soon as you put it on your skin you feel the silkiness and moisture. It also smells amazing! Everyone in my family wants me to only buy this body wash.

April 21, 2017

i love dove body wash, it makes my skin feel nice and soft, and it has a moisture in it, it also smells really good, dove is the only body wash that im also not allergic 2

April 14, 2017

Dove body wash is the next best thing to the beauty bar. I like using it in the shower ,however I prefer to use the beauty bar on my face. So naturally I use both at the same time when I shower. The body wash has such a wonderful lather and makes my skin feel silky soft and healthy,not dried up like other brands I won't mention. Awesome product I use it everyday.

April 10, 2017

Dove makes my skin feel luxourious. It is creamy and smooth and makes you feel like you have a spa at home in your shower. I have sensitive skin so I am always careful to choose sensitive products and have never had a problem with any Dove soap. My skin stays soft to the touch for days after I use the body wash and my husband loves the feel of my silky essence after a shower.

April 07, 2017

I have very dry skin and was unsure if Doce would work due to its very reasonable price. I like how soft my skin feels and have kept this as my first choice for body wash.

April 03, 2017

J'adore tous les produits Dove. Ce nettoyant est doux pour la peau et les fragrances sentent bonnes. J'ai mis 5 étoiles pour la valeur parce qu'Il est souvent en spécial et lorsque j'ai des coupons, il revient vraiment pas cher (1,50 $ ou 2 $ la bouteille). Dans ces cas-là, je me fais une méga réserve.

March 30, 2017

I enjoy using this body wash. It smells great and it doesn't leave my skin itchy and dry. I like that its a descent price and it's not hard to find when out shopping

March 29, 2017

I love, love, love Dove Body Wash! It doesn't leave my skin dry. It's lightly moisturizing but washes clean away. With other body washes I always found my skin very dry and itchy. Dove is smooth and creamy feeling. It suds up well with a bath poof. I love it!

March 28, 2017

This is better far the best body wash I have tried. It leaves a great moisturized feeling in your body after shower that does not require a ton of body lotion after. I can feel the difference in comparison to other washes. Dove is a brand I can definitely trust.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber