Dove BodyWash Reviews

July 25, 2021

Makes my body feel soft!

After shower body feels soft/smooth, not dry, very creamy and don’t have to use much, about a dollar size washes entire body and lots of suds. Always have a bottle at home, camping, travelling.

June 18, 2021

thick and works

Love the smell and the feeling this body wash gives to my skin! The original smell is my favorite and it's so far my favorite of the line. Can't stop buying these.

June 02, 2021

Smells good

I love all Dove products. The body wash smells good which is important to me. It leaves my body soft. I try all the dove body washes. The lavender one is good as well.

May 22, 2021

So, I found the one.

I’m a really big judge when it comes to body washes.
    Is the scent good? Is it going to last? Is it soft? Will I be soft afterwards? Will it mix with my BO and smell funny? All the questions.
    This one smelled good. The scent lasted. Creamy and soft to the touch— my skin, too! And no funny smell later in the day!!!! Still smell like the product. Fresh.
    Oh and did I mention— absolutely affordable, too!

May 22, 2021

Worthy Product

The Dove very renowned brand and I am using it since my childhood and love each and every dove products. The body wash is amazing considering the price and comparing with others. This product readily form foams and require less quantity to use.

May 14, 2021

I like it!

Amazing for dry skin as the skin feels well hydrated! Though I have combination skin - I still liked it as it felt very good post a bath! Highly recommend this one!

May 10, 2021

Best body wash

I love the body wash the smell And all of the body washes smell amazing the long lasting softness it leaves your skin and helps keep it hydrated is the top brand and I recommend it to everybody

April 14, 2021

I would definitely buy it again!

I’ve used this body wash for many years. It lathers so well using a puff. I like the unscented body wash the best as it helps prevent yeast infections!

April 06, 2021

Soft soft soft

I used the bar Dove soap until I found this product! Been using daily along with the lotion absolutely perfect combo. You will not be dissatisfied if you buy this

April 02, 2021

Love this especially during winter

Love this especially during winter where my skin becomes so dry. I can really tell that Dove hydrates my skin that sometimes i don't have to put lotion when i am just at home