Dove bodywash Reviews

December 13, 2017

Afforable and effective

My son has sensitive skin and often breaks out with excema, especially in wintertime. Dermatologist suggested dove "bar" soap for sentive skin. It worked great but was not practical... it was messy in shower, not appropriate for gym. I took a gamble on the alternate body wash formulation and it has worked great. No reaction and much easier to use. Bonus... its so affordable. Specialty sensitive washes are easily 5,6,7 times the price. Give dove sensitive a try before having to go that route. I hope you're as pleasantly surprised as we were.

December 11, 2017

Worked great

Great product at a great price. Coupons usually available for dove products. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Left skin feeling moisturizer and soft.

December 11, 2017

Silky Smooth

I can't get enough of dove body wash. Each time i shower my skin is left so silky smooth and soft. Its never dry. Even in the winter months when your skin is the driest after a shower. Its stays soft all day. I love all the different scents. They are amazing.

A little too heavy

This bodywash does what it's supposed to do. It smells lovely and just like all Dove products it's meant to be moisturizing. But I find that it lathers up a lot and I almost feel like it's not rinsing off. It does leave my skin smooth and soft but it feels almost heavy and soapy in how it lathers up. Not sure if I'll be using it again.

December 07, 2017

Good

It nice to always use A Bodywash I find Dove Bodywash were nice and mositurising by the end of the bath my skin is fresh and soft and also has a great smell I use it all the time and it great

December 07, 2017

Definitely will buy dove products again

I only use dove products. So fresh and smells amazing. Price is great also.. My kids also use dove products.. Our skin is sensitive so it's perfect.. thank you

December 06, 2017

Silky

Such good product. I buy both female and male. For my wife and i.
    Dove transforms your skin. Makes it soft and mositurizes. No oily feelings. It rejuvinates your skin. I get the body wash and shampoo. Super silky super foamy

December 06, 2017

My one and only!

Dove is my favourite body wash. I use the sensitive skin kind. It is the only body wash that doesn’t irritate my skin or break me out. And I adore the fresh light scent! This is my go to and has been for years :) was

December 05, 2017

Awesome

Being the first body wash I ever used I am obsessed with Dove. It makes me feel clean light and it smells amazing. It comes in so many varieties and goes on sale for decent prices.

0.7/5

December 02, 2017

If u hate being sticky this isn’t for u!

While this product is a decent amount for the price (which is why I gave it even 1 star under Value) it isn’t worth the money for ME because I can NOT bear the feeling of sticky residue it leaves on my skin. It’s as though the product lingers on your body even after scrubbing it off with a clean bath puff and not in a good, moisturizing way like some body washes and oils do. I actually had to reshower with an Olay product because the consistency of the Dove product is like a film and in no way leaves you feeling refreshed and renewed.

I have not had good experiences with other Dove products as well which has left me uneasy about purchasing more and trying new items from Dove.