4.1/5
Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo Reviews
#20 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Invisible Dry Shampoo is perfect for refreshing & reviving normal to dry hair. Instantly and invisibly cleanses roots while weightlessly refreshing lengths, leaving hair feeling fresh, clean and looking healthy on days between washes. With just a few quick sprays, hair looks and feels beautiful, healthy, and full of body.

Quelle que soit la raison, le Shampooing à sec Invisible Dove peut vous donner l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux propres sans les laver. Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques et sains – sans résidus visibles. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo

August 20, 2019

Not too sure about it /:

I received the original one, not the coconut, but I will definitely still provide my review (: It's a nice product, yet it's not exactly what I expected. It's completely clear, and I believe that's what puzzled me a bit about it. I'm used to seeing the dry shampoo when I apply it. This one, I could "feel" but not see. It has a delicious, delicate scent, very fresh. However, when it comes to making the hair look a little less dirty, I didn't see much of a difference, maybe cause there was no residue whatsoever (?) I think I just gotta get used to it in order to benefit from it 100%

August 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing and I Love it.

Amazing dry shampoo. I like the smell of it, I even brought it with me when I play golf, just to try and did a fantastic job. Refreshing for hair before and after the game. Texture is smooth, no dusty or sticky texture on my hair. Works great! Yes, i would recommend it to my family and friends. Price just ok for the size of it. Free product for review.

August 17, 2019

great product

This is a product that can be used between washes to effectively make your hair feel fresher and cleaner. Helps to take away that greasy feeling and look. Easy to use just spray at roots on sections of hair and massage through your hair.

August 16, 2019

Lightly scented, effective dry shampoo

This is a really great dry shampoo from Dove! At first, I was hesitant when I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor because it's coconut scented however it was so light and pleasant that I didn't mind it! (I'm sensitive to smells) This worked wonders and was so light - I find that some dry shampoo feels heavy on the scalp however this was great and helped reduce the feeling and appearance of grease on my hair! Highly recommend :)

August 15, 2019

Great smell and it works

This Dove dry shampoo product is one of the better dry shampoos that I have tried. It doesn't turn your hair grey with powder and it actually smells really good. It seemed to work the few times I tried it as well.

Works well

Love the way the product comes out, not a fan of the smell at all. It lingers too long.
    I did find this worked well BUT it flakes in my hair. So unfortunately I didn’t work in that sense.

August 14, 2019

Really liked this dry shampoo!

I have tried a few different kinds of dry shampoo and really liked that this one cause it actually works! Some either leave a weird baby powder smell, your hair feels coarse, or sometimes literally feels dirtier than before. But this one has a gorgeous fresh scent like clean laundry yet isn’t too perfumey or overpowering. And best of all - it actually makes my hair not look greasy and I can keep my hairstyle days longer. I love this and I’m so glad it’s Dove, reasonably price, and carried in any drugstore anywhere - so easy to find. Will definitely be repurchasing.

No white powder!

I got this dry shampoo for free to test out. I basically use dry shampoo everyday! I have dark hair and this one has no color at all so it's 10/10 for that. It is not gritty and it does the job. I like the light coconut scent too. Would recommend this!

August 14, 2019

Best dry shampoo I’ve used to date

The new dry shampoo from Dove is amazing. I find a lot of the dry shampoos give my hair so much white flakiness so this was a pleasant surprise to have this blend seamlessly with my dark hair. I go to the gym almost daily and washing my hair isn’t feasible during the day.
    As well, the scent is light and refreshing without having an overly powerful, fake smell.
    10/10 will be purchasing once my bottle received from Chickadvisor is empty!

It’s good

I absolutely love the smell of this stuff ! Works amazing! Definitely taking it with me when I travel! The bottle packaging is cute and slick ! It doesn’t really give a white cast but it does a little bit. It works really well with my thin hair !