4.1/5
Dove Clinical Protection Original Clean Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean combines Dove's most effective antiperspirant deodorant protection with the Dove signature original scent. It's designed to protect from odour and wetness for 48 hours while caring for your underarms, leaving them soft and smooth.

As well as giving long-lasting protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is also gentle on skin. The alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Sourced from dove.ca

March 13, 2018

My Number 1 Deodorant

I started using this deodorant years ago and I have never changed. It works every times. I tend to over sweat a bit and this deodorant has helped me not embarrass myself with sweat stains. I love this stuff and will never go for anything else.

March 06, 2018

disappointed

I love Dove products usually. However their Clinical Protection deoderant did not live up to my expectations. Halfway through my day i found that i was applying it again when i should have only needed to apply it once for the day. I like the smell but it did not give my the dryness I needed. It was not worth the money.

March 05, 2018

The Only Antiperspirant You Need

What an amazing product. I don't know how I survived using the others, which I might add I cannot go back to. This is the one and only I will use and I would pay extra to get it. It smells great, it works wonders and it is the only one that actually cuts through any chance of odour. Love it.

January 23, 2018

Works well

I’ve been using this product for about 3 years now. It is a bit pricey but overall the product is great! It also smells good which is always a plus. I always try and use dove products when I can.

January 23, 2018

I will most definetly be biying this product again.

Dove clinical protection has been my favorite deodorant so far! Not only does it keep you smelling fresh but it doesnt leave those pesky white streaks on your clothes!

January 11, 2018

I like the odour protection but...

After using this for several years I have noticed a decrease in its effectiveness for sweat protection. Odour protection is awesome, lasts through crazy workouts and hot days. It is also very gentle on my skin.

October 03, 2017

pretty good product

I'd say it is a bit better than the comparables, but it doesn't seem like it is as strong of an anti-perspirant as I believed it would be. I usually buy it on sale and at that point find it worth the price

October 02, 2017

Smell Fresh All Day

I am never disappointed with Dove products, they always measure up. Sometimes you just need a little extra protection on those busy days and this will give you all the protection you need with no embarrassing smells creeping up during the day. This stuff is so good it's definitely the step you need to take before using a prescription grade antiperspirant .

September 30, 2017

Dove

This anti perspirant stick is supposed to help with even the worst sweating. I followed the directions and put it on at night, but I found I still had to apply regular antiperspirant for the day otherwise it was not as effective as I expected. With that being said, in combo with daytime antiperspirant it works fairly well.

September 30, 2017

It does what it says.

I purchase this product for my daughter when it is on sale, only because it is a bit pricey. Certain deodorants will make my daughter have a reaction, however this product does not. It will help her stay dry and fresh smelling the entire day.