Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Dove Body Care Products, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove has combined two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream in this lotion that will leave your skin soft, supple and radiant!

May 05, 2020

Good product

The product is great with a very good smell. it is not too oily and makes the skin very soft. Considering the price, the product is good and would recommend to try at least once.

2.3/5

April 11, 2020

We have better lotions

This one smells really good and has a good price but if you live in a cold city like me you will see that is not effective. Unless you have time to use more than 3 times a day. 30 minutes after the use I can see that my skin still dry.

February 10, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Great bath wash

Love this bath wash. Nice and creamy. Makes you feel really clean. Good sized bottle. You can really smell the oils in the body wash. Nice texture. Nice colour. Good for dry skin. Would recommend to family and friends.

January 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Worth every penny

Dove is gentle soft on the skin and can be fragrance free. Perfect for eczema and very sensitive skin. There smells are amazing. Gentle lasts a long time worth the price everytime I will always buy dove,!!!

December 01, 2019

I would buy this product again

This product is absolutly amazing. From its scent to its making my skin silky smooth. Best money I have ever spent hands down. I will buy this again and recommend to everyone i know.

October 28, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing

The most amazing body wash I have ever used, my skin felt amazing afterwards.  This product has kept my skin glowy and fresh.Would definitely recommend.

October 05, 2019

Awesome!!

Really enjoyed this product, it was very nice on the skin as i can not use many products i have sensitive skin and this one was good! I would reccomend to use this

October 01, 2019

Great product

Dear fellow customers I am happy to write a review for others to see. That is a good product if you would like to moisturize yourself and smell good too .

August 08, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Nice moisturiser

Love this cream. It's easy to use and it's a good moisturiser. I've applied after the shower and it's easily absorbed. It has a decent price and a good smell.

July 04, 2019

Highly recommended

This lotion is everything to me . I highly recommend this product if you have really dry skin because it does help with that. After using this product it left me with such smooth skin.