Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion Reviews

Dove Body Care Products, go beyond moisturization to nourish your skin by depositing essential nutrients naturally found on skin. Skin's look and feel is noticeably improved with continued use. Dove has combined two of the most powerful moisturizers -- skin-nourishing oil and rich hydrating cream in this lotion that will leave your skin soft, supple and radiant!

February 15, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Great!

I really do like this! Very moisturising and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Good value for money as it lasts a long time. Would highly recommend trying this.

January 06, 2021
    United States

Super moisturizer

Have been using this product for a while and it delivers what it promises.. moisturized skin all day long and smooth skin. Love the product so far and can recommend it to anyone who has same concerns like me. Thanks Dove

December 01, 2020

Great product

Quality product, goes on nicely and absorbs into the skin. Doesn't leave a residue feeling and leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed! Will definitely use again!

November 11, 2020

Its is good

I really like dove all products dove products smell is very good my first chose is dove special for dry skin dove products is really good i like is very much

November 06, 2020

So nice

It makes mt skin feel super soft, espically in the winter. I get really dry itchy skin and this helps ease that quite a bit.

I would totally reccomend this

August 31, 2020

Love the results!

I don’t usually recommend products unless I’ve tried them myself and this I recommend it to all women. It’s a must in your routine! It made my skin softer and I finally got rid of my dry skin. It’s moisturizing and the fragrance is amazing too!

August 31, 2020

Amazing!

Great quality and amazing value! Keeps my skin super hydrated all dat long! I will continue using and would totally recommend this to anyone! I defenetly worrh it :)

June 08, 2020

Great product

This is a really great Dove products. It was on sale so I decided to try it. I put it on after the shower and it leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I highly recommend it.

May 12, 2020

Soft

This cream is awesome ans smells just good I use the coconut one and oh my. I have dry sencative skin and so far so good. No complaints over here....

May 05, 2020

Good product

The product is great with a very good smell. it is not too oily and makes the skin very soft. Considering the price, the product is good and would recommend to try at least once.