Dove CreamOil Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 641 in Body Wash

Pamper and care for your skin with Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash, infused with NutriumMoisture and a whipped blend of rich cream and the perfect touch of caring oil. The scent of cherry blossom and almond will delight your senses.

April 10, 2017

This is one of the best Dove Products they have it makes your skin really Nourished and soft and it's well worth the price I would recommend this to anyone who loves that creamy feel.

March 29, 2017

For myself i was not over the moon for this product. I found my skin to be a wee bit itchy.. but that is only beacuase im a aveeno girl.. all i can say is to try it for your self

March 16, 2017

I have very dry skin and often forget to moisturize. I used this body wash at a girlfriends house one day and fell in love. She bought it for herself because she is pregnant and it helps skin not feel like it is being pulled in all directions. I love it because I do not have to moisturize often however it is not so oily that you feel greasy after the shower.

March 06, 2017

Was very shocked how well it worked compared to my other body washes I have tryed . I currently bought my soaps from bath body work or body shop but I have switched and glad I did

February 24, 2017

Love it....zvalue....quality.......effectivenesss................. .....................................................................................

February 17, 2017

I did like this product at first, but when getting out of the shower to dry of the skin felt very sticky which lasted all day made my skin feel worse after using

January 08, 2017

Ce nettoyant pour le corps sens tres bon il hydrate etnettoie bien. Il mousse beaucoup. Pas besoin d'appliquer une creme hydratante apres lavage. Le gel aprws le rincage laisse une bonne hydratation sur le corps

January 06, 2017

I love this product! Even with sensitive skin and allergies, this product was amazing! Super smooth soft skin afterwards. I highly recommend it to everyone!

January 06, 2017

This is what I imagine a spa treatment would feel like.
    Silky and creamy as you wash!
    Makes my skin smooth to the touch and also works good as a shaving cream too.
    The scent is nice with each type of dove but I like this.
    Highly recommend skipping the spa and using this.

January 05, 2017

Excellent gel de douche...Il mousse très bien avec une houpette et ils ont une odeur agréable. Ils laissent la peau très douce et soyeuse.............

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign