Dove CreamOil Body Wash Reviews

Pamper and care for your skin with Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash, infused with NutriumMoisture and a whipped blend of rich cream and the perfect touch of caring oil. The scent of cherry blossom and almond will delight your senses.

January 15, 2018

great hydration

I love how hydrating this body wash is! it works amazing for dry skin and keeps my skin very hydrated all day through out the winter months, I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone.

September 04, 2017

I love my dove body wash, i use only those one.

J'adore ma peau apres avoir utilisé ce gel nettoyant. Elle est douce et les différente odeur sont tous très attirante. J'utilise aussi le baby dove pour ma fille.

July 10, 2017

Compro este producto es muy práctico !

Me encanta esta crema de baño para el cuerpo, sobretodo por su textura y aroma. Es muy sencillo porque luego del baño la piel queda tersa, suave y con un brillo natural.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again

I absoloutely.love DOVE products . Me and my children decided to try and use dove and it has worked wonders for us. I habe 3 girls and the body wash smells really good and leaves our skin feeling nice and smoothe.

May 17, 2017

l love the dove line they have a large line of products and l saw this one in the drugstore and it was on sale and thought l would try it smelled great and when l use it felt so smooth leaves skin feeling soft

April 10, 2017

This is one of the best Dove Products they have it makes your skin really Nourished and soft and it's well worth the price I would recommend this to anyone who loves that creamy feel.

March 29, 2017

For myself i was not over the moon for this product. I found my skin to be a wee bit itchy.. but that is only beacuase im a aveeno girl.. all i can say is to try it for your self

March 16, 2017

I have very dry skin and often forget to moisturize. I used this body wash at a girlfriends house one day and fell in love. She bought it for herself because she is pregnant and it helps skin not feel like it is being pulled in all directions. I love it because I do not have to moisturize often however it is not so oily that you feel greasy after the shower.

March 06, 2017

Was very shocked how well it worked compared to my other body washes I have tryed . I currently bought my soaps from bath body work or body shop but I have switched and glad I did

February 24, 2017

Love it....zvalue....quality.......effectivenesss................. .....................................................................................