Dove CreamOil Body Wash Reviews

Pamper and care for your skin with Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash, infused with NutriumMoisture and a whipped blend of rich cream and the perfect touch of caring oil. The scent of cherry blossom and almond will delight your senses.

November 08, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again!

I love this product, it’s priced well. Leaves your skin soft and smooth. The scents are yummy and refreshing. Doesn’t leave a residue feeling. Perfect for the winter months when skin is dry!

April 12, 2018

This product makes your skin so soft and they smell amazing

This product makes your skin so soft and smells amazing! The oils in this are great for dry skin! I have used this many times and still do through out the whole winter season! Enjoy!

April 09, 2018

J'adore ce produit... Jai la peau si douce

Merci pour vos bons et beau produits... J'adore lorsque j'utilise ce produits je sent bon et ma peau est si douce et hydrater ! Je recommande ce produit a tout mes amis et d'ailleur mon ex copain prennait dove men for care et un excellent produits aussi !

March 17, 2018

Great product

Good for dry skin, skin felt
    Soft and smooth after first use, didn’t leave skin feeling oily.Would
    Definitely buy again and would
    Recommend to friends and co workers

March 14, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive skin and it washes gently and doesn't give me hives. The only downside would be that after half a day, I already feel oily and like I need to wash my body again.

January 15, 2018

great hydration

I love how hydrating this body wash is! it works amazing for dry skin and keeps my skin very hydrated all day through out the winter months, I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone.

September 04, 2017

I love my dove body wash, i use only those one.

J'adore ma peau apres avoir utilisé ce gel nettoyant. Elle est douce et les différente odeur sont tous très attirante. J'utilise aussi le baby dove pour ma fille.

July 10, 2017

Compro este producto es muy práctico !

Me encanta esta crema de baño para el cuerpo, sobretodo por su textura y aroma. Es muy sencillo porque luego del baño la piel queda tersa, suave y con un brillo natural.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again

I absoloutely.love DOVE products . Me and my children decided to try and use dove and it has worked wonders for us. I habe 3 girls and the body wash smells really good and leaves our skin feeling nice and smoothe.

May 17, 2017

l love the dove line they have a large line of products and l saw this one in the drugstore and it was on sale and thought l would try it smelled great and when l use it felt so smooth leaves skin feeling soft