Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 1146 in Shampoo

May 29, 2017

it's a nice product, as the name suggested, it does a pretty good job in keeping my hair moisturized. I like the scent, not very strong but pleasant. price is so affordable. I will definitely buy it again

May 16, 2017

Totally love this shampoo! I got it as a sample from sample source and within one wash my hair went from feeling fried and damaged to silky soft! Will be buying it again soon!

May 15, 2017

I have color treated hair so I am careful about choosing my shampoo ,I like Dove Daily shampoo, love the fragrance and it really makes my hair clean, It does leave my hair a little dry so I like using Dove conditioner after shampooing .

May 12, 2017

I liked how it smelled, and it cleaned my hair well. My hair is pretty much dry and processed, and using Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo helped my hair feel not as dry.

May 12, 2017

I usually like Dove products, however I did not like the smell of this product, it was too heavily perfumed for me. It worked just as well as other shampoos I have used, but I prefer their fragrance

April 23, 2017

I've only used it once so far but had to review it right away and plan to continue using the bottle I bought! I used it with the Dove conditioner and it left my hair feeling very clean, smooth and shiny. Looking forward to this product.

April 15, 2017

It need to be in a big bottle I love the shampoo keeps my hair smelling good n soft I use it on my 2 kids the love it

April 13, 2017

I receieved this product in my last Samplesource box.
    I have very thick hair and dry and damaged.
    This left my hair feeling soft and not weighed down and noticably smoother.
    Very easy to rinse and didnt leave a residue for styleing with heat

April 04, 2017

Here's the thing - I have really greasy skin. This causes my hair to look greasy within hours of showering some days.

Unfortunately for me - the product moisturizers too much!

Effective yes - if you have dry hair but I would it recommend to those with oily skin - it will only add to the pain.

April 02, 2017

Good lather, excellent smell. Hair does not feel too dry or too moist. Excellent shampoo overall. Excellent price point for such supreme quality. Definitely recommend!!

What's Your Favorite?