Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo

Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 1074 in Shampoo

April 23, 2017

I've only used it once so far but had to review it right away and plan to continue using the bottle I bought! I used it with the Dove conditioner and it left my hair feeling very clean, smooth and shiny. Looking forward to this product.

April 15, 2017

It need to be in a big bottle I love the shampoo keeps my hair smelling good n soft I use it on my 2 kids the love it

April 13, 2017

I receieved this product in my last Samplesource box.
    I have very thick hair and dry and damaged.
    This left my hair feeling soft and not weighed down and noticably smoother.
    Very easy to rinse and didnt leave a residue for styleing with heat

April 04, 2017

Here's the thing - I have really greasy skin. This causes my hair to look greasy within hours of showering some days.

Unfortunately for me - the product moisturizers too much!

Effective yes - if you have dry hair but I would it recommend to those with oily skin - it will only add to the pain.

April 02, 2017

Good lather, excellent smell. Hair does not feel too dry or too moist. Excellent shampoo overall. Excellent price point for such supreme quality. Definitely recommend!!

February 11, 2017

Well if you are looking to add moisture to your hair, than this is the shampoo for you. It makes your hair really soft and light and not dry. I have very oily hair, so I think this adds too much moisture and my hair gets oiler a lot faster than usual. But if you have normal to dry hair, than this will be great for you.

January 11, 2017

I love the way it leaves my hair so soft and managable after I wash it. I would deffinately recomend using this shampoo 100 percent. Very satisfied customer.

November 14, 2016

Right after I used it my hair felt softer and more moisturizer ten fold. I didn't need as much product as I normally do. Lathers well and feels amazing. Only downfall is that I typically wash my hair every 3-4 days but by the second day my hair felt weighed down a limp. Overall good product.

September 27, 2016

I really like this shampoo. I like how well it works for me. i have thin super straight hair and it doesn't weigh it down. it's gentle enough my whole family uses it. my husband and kids (ages 3 &6;) I especially love that i can buy it in bulk size at Costco with the pump top!

September 26, 2016

This shampoo does everything I need it to do. It hydrates without making my hair feel greasy. It cleans without stripping my hair. And it stays cleaner longer in between washes. Being 9 months pregnant and a mom of a toddler, washing my hair is a luxury! The scents are great too!! Not too overly scented and very very fresh!!