Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

December 13, 2021

Great body wash

I have been using this body wash for the past4 months and it is great. My skin is soft and smooth. The body wash also last me a good amount of time. I squeeze a little in my loofa and it is great and foamy. Great buy.

1.0/5

December 07, 2021

Nourishes skin

Dove body wash lotion is gently wash on skin . Its doesn’t dry my skin . And its provides nourishment to the skin and skin rashes are gone . I have a sensitive skin condition and skin rashes but after using dove my skin is lovely 🥰

November 24, 2021

Doesn't disappoint

Much like the Dove beauty bar i was really happy to give Deep Moisture Body Wash a try. I loved the light scent, and results. This might be my next goto from Dove! And l really like that this body wash is sulfate-free, microbiome-gentle and paraben-free and so did many of my friend who gave it a try.

November 23, 2021

Dove for the win

Amazing moisturizing body wash. Smells great too. Great for winter months when changing up shower routines. Honestly great year round. Gentle on skin. Great during the peeling stages of a tattoo.

October 31, 2021

The best!

Works great for the whole family! Not harsh on the skin, not a lot of scent, leaves my skin soft and clean! It doesn’t irritate my youngest and she is very sensitive

October 29, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Best Eva

The dove deep moisture body wash is the best ever!! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. You barely need to apply body lotion after shower but I do anyway.

October 18, 2021

Left my skin smooth

After using this product my skin felt smooth and hydrated!!! Will continue to use! The scent is soft and not over powering!! So don’t worry about being smelly or over scented

October 10, 2021

Love it!

This is my go to body wash. There are several things that I love about this body wash. The scent is the first thing. It is very subtle, but fresh. Next, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed all day long. I have struggled with dry skin in the past, but after using this body was, I do t have this problem anymore. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!

September 29, 2021

Effective

I love using this, its great on your skin. And I have sensitive and dry skin specially on winter. Body soap may be slippery on your skin. At first I didn’t notice the difference with other body soap but after a couple of use. I notice my skin is getting brighter, smoother and not so dry. Recommended to my family and friends too.

September 26, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

This is my all time favourite high street body wash.

Leaves your skin clean, smelling super fresh and doesn’t leave you feeling itchy or dry. It’s price range is accessible for everyone and it is not hard to come by.