Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Big lather. Big clean

I luv Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. When I shower I cannot get over the amount of lather that a small amount of product can produce. When I step out of the shower I feel so clean and smell so fresh.

Love Dove

I love Dove product's. Dove body wash is all I mostly use. It leaves my skin super soft and smelling good. It does what it says it does. I recommend this product 100%.

Great product!

I love this body wash. It smells fresh and clean. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I usually buy this at Walmart and it's worth the price. Dove is one of my favorite body washes!

September 28, 2017

Le savon Dove est excellent pour quelqu'un qui a la peau sensible ou qui a une peau sèche. Son hydratation profonde reste plusieurs jour et sa fragrance pas trop parfumé est parfaite pour une peau d'apparence saine. Je suis quelqu'un qui va dans la piscine plusieurs fois par semaine et ce produit est parfait pour ma peau ! Je l'adore !

Amazing

I love Doce body wash. It does not have an overwhelming scent and makes my skin so soft. I use it daily and never have to worry about my skin drying out!

Loved it!!!

Love the deep moisture body wash by dove. Makes the skin smooth, silky and smelling amazing. For someone with sensitive such as myself it really helps and doesnt make it worse.

Doux comme de la soie

Un produit qui adoucit votre peau et l'hydrate a la perfection. et la laisse fraîche. Votre peau n'aura jamais été aussi douce. A essayez sans faute vous ne le regretterez pas.

très doux pour la peau

Moi et mon copain on utilise Dove pour la peau et le produit nous laisse la peau douce. Je met quand même après une crème pour le corps mais je n'aurais pratiquement pas ;a le faire car le produit est très bon. Il mousse bien et se rince bien. je recommande

Great product

This is the only body wash that I use. It lathers well and seems to moisturizer my skin as well. I have tried others and always come back to Dove and even my 8-year old has requested her own bottle instead of the kids wash she usually uses.

September 28, 2017

I buy nothing but dove products now, but this one stands out to me. It makes my skin feel so soft, and the smell is so lasting. There will be no reason I switch from dove now!