2010 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would always buy this Dove body wash.

It's refreshing and always feel fresh.It's different with the other brands that I tried.It makes my skin soft and moisture.I will use this body wash forever!

Keeps skin soft

Keeps skin soft, doesn’t dry out and smells amazing, even after rinsing off. Gentle enough to use on my very dry exzema skin and even perfect for baby too

Clean feeling

I would buy it again definately it is a regular bodywash wwe buy in our household. Very good for dry or sensitive skin. The price is comparable to other bodywashes.

Meh

I would buy this again but only because of the cheap price. Smells good but I would rather use the dove sensitive skin bar because it doesn't leave a residue on your skin

April 10, 2018

The best body wash I have tried, you feel clean and soft.

The body wash makes you feel clean and soft, it lathers well but rinses making you feel clean. Leaves my skin silky soft all day long with a nice clean scent.

double action-cleansing and moisturising

my extremely dry skin became soft and smooth after its use. dryness vanished so no need to use extra moisturiser for skin after shower. effective and long lasting skin nourishment. love it.

April 10, 2018

I'd buy this product again it really helps revitalize dry sk

I found this particular body wash very revitalizing on my dry sensitive skin. It was reasonably priced also and I feel I really got what I paid for. I'd definitely buy it again.

April 09, 2018

One of my favorite moisturizing body washes!

I use the deep moisture Dove often and it helps with my eczema. It lathers wonderfully and leaves you feeling clean and soft. It's a nice thick cream so comes out nicely with no waste. I also use Dove bar soap on my face every night and my break outs have disappeared! I bet the sensitive skin wash would be even better for my eczema.Love my Dove!! #DoveBodyWash #ChickAdvisor #LoveMyDove

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

Dove has been a part of my family for years. I used all the dove baby when my kids were small. I still use the baby wash now. I love the body wash for myself and the bar soap. It lathers well and doesn't dry out my skin. It helps with my dry skin especially in the winter. We also use dove men for my teen and my boyfriend. Everyone loves it and is highly satisfied.

Douceur et rafraîchissant

Salut!
    Pour ma part, je vous recommande fortement Dove hydratation profonde en gel douche! C'est une crème douche😍, elle laisse la peau douce, hydrate en profondeur! Rafraîchissant! Je l'adore! Essayez le!