Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

April 19, 2018

Love how my skin feels after use,,, will certainly be buying again. Smooth silky feeling all over. Love Dove products and use them faithfully and will continue.

Dove body is great

All of doves body washes has a very nice refreshing smell. Your skin feels great and hydrated. I dont have a specific kind i like because i like them all. If you havent tried doves body washes, whats stoping you get on it

Great bodywash

Great bodywash. Has a really good lather and rinces good while leaving your skin super soft. The scent is nice also,very clean. Also good for kids sensitive skin. Highly recommend it.

April 18, 2018

It’s a staple!

I have been using dove as a body wash for years. Growing up using the body bar, and transitioning to the wash as it became more popular. I continue to use it to this day, as it’s very inexpensive to buy and it always leaves your skin smelling and looking clean and fresh, also never over drying and leaving your skin dry and tight.

April 18, 2018

I Just love this Product

It smells great and feel wonderful. I have very dry skin and leaves you feel fresh. Latter up great and last a very long time. I would highly recommend this product.

April 17, 2018

Awesome clean feeling plus moisturized!

This makes my skin feel clean and soft. Light fresh scent. It has a rich lather. When you use a loofah, it foams up nice and bubbly! Not drying when you use daily!

April 17, 2018

Foaming fantasmic

This product is wonderful. A little goes a long way. It foams up so nicely, has a great smell and makes my skin smooth and refreshed. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone.

April 16, 2018

PLEASE BUY

HOLY COW. I am astonished at how glowy/soft/silky smooth my skin is after using this product for only ONE WEEK!!!! I can't wait to see the progress in the next few weeks :)

April 16, 2018

I'm in love

I'm obsessed with the way this leaves my skin feeling after I come out if the shower. So soft and smooth. Would highly recommend this product. It's so affordable, and you can find it at your local drugstore or Walmart

April 15, 2018

My only body wash

I use to use any thing on sale or smelt good but would either break out or dry out. I then tried dove which smells awesome and half the time I don't even moisturize anymore because it makes my skin that much softer.