1937 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

March 14, 2019

Would use again

Awesome product and value for the product. I used it and it left my skin feeling moisturized and glowing. I usually use the dove bar soap but this product works just as good

March 11, 2019

Love love love

This body wash is great for the whole family! It's gentle and a little goes a long way. Leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. The scent is nice and not overpowering. This is our go to body wash and I would highly recommend it.

March 07, 2019

Like a day at the spa!

I love using this product! Everytime I shower I get the luxurious feeling of being pampered! It leaves me feeling soft and clean and it smells wonderful! Best part is the affordability, and you can find it on sale often!

March 05, 2019

Love it

This is my favourite body wash ever. Smells so clean and fresh and is soooo moisturizing and amazing for my sensitive skin. When I’m not using my original dove body bar I use this.

March 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to product

I love dove shower products. The smell is refreshing and last. I use this product every day and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! Its priced well and you can usually find it on sale.

February 26, 2019

I would recommend it

It’s pretty good for sth to pick up in the shelf. It gives a brief Relief for my dried skin temporarily after shower! Still need to put on body lotion afterwards tho. However, it cleans well, foams up and does moist for a while!

February 25, 2019

I would recommend this product.

I would recommend this product for any skin type. Smooth and moisturized skin all day, fresh and smells good. Good for dry skin on all season. Milky smooth feeling skin.

February 22, 2019

Did the job but phew what a stink

I use various Dove products and have always been happy with them. As soon as I cracked the bottle with this wash I knew i wouldnt like it. While it had the familiar look and feel of a creamy dove body wash the smell was too much. Like a very sour soap. I'd avoid unless you enjoy stinking after a shower!

February 22, 2019

good product

j'aime bien ce produit car l'odeur n'est pas très présente. je n'aime pas les odeurs fortes. ce produit nettoie très bien et mousse beaucoup, c'est une merveille.

February 21, 2019

I would highly recommend

Very good product. Highly recommended.
    This Deep Moisture body wash is very soft, its very light, it feels like putting a cloud on your body. It is fluffy, not a harsh soap and way better for skin conditions. I'd have to say I'm a fan.