Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

September 05, 2009

Just like most of the other reviewers, I too received it for Product Review.
    I loved that the package showed up in a cute box with tissue paper and a loofa inside. I thought that was a really sweet touch on behalf of the sender.

I used it for the first time after coming home from an 8 hour shift at work. As soon as the scent filled my shower I was sold on the product. It smells amazing, so relaxing, I fell in love. The texture is amazing, feels like it's coating your skin in lotion that isn't too gooey. You don't need a lot of it, it foams up nicely so I'm guessing it will last a while.
    After using the product for over a week I've noticed that my skin feels a lot smoother. Generally I have to apply body lotion after I shower to keep my skin soft but I didn't need to with this one so one step less to worry about before bed time. I would recommend saving this one for night time use to relax, I prefer more "perky" scents in the morning to wake me up.
    Overall, my skin feels more hydrated after this body wash and in comparison to other "intense moisture" products I've tried, this one works the best.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who wants softer skin, especially in the winter.
    It doubled as shaving cream very well too, I never use shaving cream so I substitute either conditioner or body wash for it and this one was great (didn't clog the razor!).

The only downside I see is that I can't use this in the morning, the amazing smell relaxes me and makes me sleepy.

Overall, LOVE IT!

September 05, 2009

I also received this product through the product review club.

I've been using it for about a week now and am quite impressed. It lathers really well and rinses clean. I also used it to shave and it worked really well since the lather was fairly thick. The smell was subtle which I like although I do prefer the smell of the aveeno products (my usual #1 choice for body wash). I felt like it moisturized well and left my skin feeling soft without lotion afterward. I would definately consider using it again and recommend it for my friends.

September 04, 2009

Wow, I was really impressed with this product! I have been using it for just over a week, and I am seeing better results each time I use it. I guess it took a couple of days for my skin to get used to the product, and once it did, I got great results. I love the clean, soft feeling my skin gets after using Dove Deep Moisture Nutrium Wash. It alwys leaves me feeling fresh. And it smells great too, although unfortunately the smell doesn't seem to last long. That is the only negative thing I have to say about the product. It is definitely a great alternative to using soap in the shower. It has a good consistancy, and the body wash spreads easily onto the pouff I use to rub it on myself. I would for sure buy this product again when my current sample (from the product review club) runs out.

Hello everyone,

I found this Dove product to be really nice. I am generally a fan of Dove and their great smelling products. This item would top off your Dove beauty products line. I also have somewhat of a dry skin and the moisture added from this wash was pleasant. I still apply lotion to my body after I shower, but this body wash helps combine with the lotion for a really soft and smooth finish. I recommend this as well as other Dove products as they have never let me down. Did I mention the smell is great? Leaves you smelling nice and fresh!

September 04, 2009

Thanks to the Product Review Club for this awesome body wash! My skin is extremely dry and flaky and this body wash has helped me very much! I tried it the moment it came in the mail. I also love the loofah that came with it. Right out of the bottle I noticed that it was very thick and creamy and had a nice smell to it. It lathered very well and left my skin very moisturized! I love it and I will definatly buy it and reccomend it :)

September 04, 2009

Thanks to the Product Review club for the new sample. I’ve been a faithful Dove user for years so was excited to test out their latest product. The body wash had a nice smell – not too strong or chemically. It left my skin smooth and I felt very clean all day. The texture was really smooth and creamy. One thing I noticed was at times it would leave my skin with almost a rubber-ish feeling. Perhaps this happened because it’s a hydrating formula it created a thin layer on top of my skin. I wouldn’t consider this a problem, but just something I observed. I’d recommend using a loofah because it lathers up well and I believe the product is more affective this way. Overall, great product and I can definitely see myself buying it again in the future.

September 03, 2009

I am normally very critical of body washes especially those claiming to be moisturizing, this one however, wowed me. The first thing I noticed after using the body wash is that the scent is mild and lasts even after you have showered and dried off. The texture is creamy but what I loved is that the it did not leave a thick layer of film on my skin as well, nor did it dry out my skin. After a week, my skin was even softer and less dry. This body wash will definitely become my favourite as it does not coat your skin in order to be moisturizing.

September 03, 2009

Thanks to the product review club for selecting me. I was very happy when I received my package in the mail, complete with a blue ribbon. Inside was the product and a pouf to use with it!

I have used this product all week in the shower, and the first thing I noticed was the extremely pleasant fragrance. It is not overpowering, but it is very refreshing and almost invigorating.

I have extremely dry skin, and while I found I still need to moisturize daily, the dryness has definitely improved.

I found that this product is very creamy and rich, and a little goes a long way. My skin felt wonderful after the shower.

I would have to say that this is a must have for anyone with dry/dehydrated skin!!!!

Thanks again for selecting me to review this product!

September 03, 2009

I always have associated DOVE with creamy and rich body products.

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with NutriumMoisture is another great, great addition to the already wonderful line of DOVE products.

The first thing that hit me was the absolutely pleasant scent of this product and believe me, the scent stays on for hours after applying it. I also loved the way the body wash feels as I apply it to my skin. creamy and rich, it was a pleasure to use and made me feel as though I was using a very high end and expensive product - but at a reasonable price.

I like the DOVE container in which the body wash comes in - one quick squirt and that is all you need.

I highly recommend this product to all women - it made me feel like a million dollars.

September 03, 2009

First of all, I would like to extend my thanks to ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club and Dove for selecting me to be a participant in reviewing this product - Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash.

Before reviewing this product, I used it every day in the shower for one week. I used a small amount of the product on a wet pouf (that was so kindly sent to me with the body wash) and used it to wash thoroughly.

Immediately, I noticed that this product did not have an overpowering fragrance like many similar products have. This body wash has a light, clean scent that is left subtly on the skin. Personally, I found this to be very enjoyable, as I am sensitive to harsh perfumes.

Normally, after I have a shower, I moisturize my skin, as it dries out easily. However, after I used Dove's body wash, I found I was moisturizing every second day, as opposed to daily.

After using this product for one week, I was very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend Dove's Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash to anyone who has frequent dry skin after bathing.