Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    2.3/5

September 03, 2009

Looking for a miracle cure that softens and moisturizes your skin?

Well look elsewhere because Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is unfortunately just as effective as a good old bar of soap.

For all its claims to innovative technological advances of thoroughly penetrating layers upon layers of skin I have found that this body wash accomplishes one thing well - it cleans your body just as any bar of soap would.

I have used this faithfully for a week ever since I popped open the pretty box filled with beautiful, bright blue decorative paper and a bonus loofah ( a very sweet touch, I thought!) that came in my mail from the reviewer's club, but alas, I have yet to see any major changes in my skin's texture and tone.

On the plus side, I have very sensitive skin which flares up in minutes and this product did not irritate my skin in the least! However, on the downside, I would have the same results for under two bucks. I say save your money and to Dove: if at first you don’t succeed, then try, try again.

September 02, 2009

I love Dove products generally so I was really happy to receive this through the product review club. It is definitely moisturizing and makes your skin feel really soft. It only lathers if you use it with a loofa of some kind but either way it leaves your skin feeling baby soft. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stretched like some body washes do. I'm sure this will have even better results in the winter when my skin is dry and needs a little extra TLC.

In terms of scent, it really doesn't smell like anything other than soap so if you find that body washes that have perfume or scent in them irritate you, this would probably be a good choice for you as it doesn't have any of that.

Another quality product from Dove that I will recommend to other people and keep using.

September 02, 2009

After using this for a while I found my skin feeling more soft and moisturized. Unlike other body washes, this one didn't leave my skin feeling tight and and stripped of mositure but rather clean and smooth. I loved the scent, which is the usal dove smell. I find that I can put on any perfume afterwards and the scent of the body wash does not interfere with the true smell of the other. It had a wonderful texture, it was creamy and smooth with a very rich lather. I am going to recomend this to everybody, and am going to stock up on it for the winter months.
    thanks chick advisor!!!

September 02, 2009

I received this body wash from the review panel. After using it for a week, my skin definitely felt softer. Since it's currently summer, I didn't see any physical differences, but I"m sure in the winter, when I have dry dry legs, it'll be great! It is definitely more moisturizing than other body washes, my skin feels really smooth right after the shwoer. The scent was very light, although I found it to be a little "baby-ish", and it lathers very well, no need to use a lot.

Overall, this is a great moisturizing body wash!

September 02, 2009

I was so happy when I recieved this from the product review club. Because of the weather, my skin has been exceptionally dry around the legs. It took a couple days, but I don't feel the need to put on layers of lotion all the time, so I guess it's just a nicer lighter feeling. I also love that the scent is so faint, but for those who crave the yummi smells, Dove also carries the Go Fresh Cool Moisture in cucumber and green tea which in my opinion, just as good and effective.

September 02, 2009

This is a great product, especially if you shave in the shower or suffer from dry, irritated skin .
    As well, if you suffer from scent allergies, this has only a very mild fragrance, similar to Dove Beauty bars.

September 01, 2009

Normally my go to body wash is Aveeno so I was surprised how much I like this one from Dove. It took about a week, but my legs went from dry and flaky to soft and normal. I add lotion after but don't have to. It smells like custard and I like how soft my skin feels afterwards.

September 01, 2009

After I received Dove NutriumMoisture bodywash from the Product Review Club, I have been testing it for the past week. I really can't decide whether I like it or not.

- Scent - The gentle light scent is actually very appealing. The scent is even lighter than a bar soap, which makes the product really non-offensive. I think this can be problematic for some people because it doesn't leave any lingering scent over the body after use.

- Texture & Moisture - NutriumMoisture does what it promises to do - moisturize your body. Due to this intent, the texture of the lather is on the creamier side compared to other bodywashes. My main problem is that while I like how it moisturizes the skin, I don't like how the bodywash feels like it is leaving residue over my body instead of washing it. But this texture is inevitable if the bodywash is aiming to provide moisture.

Personally, I almost prefer having a dry skin after my shower and putting moisturizer separately, so that it feels like I actually cleaned all the dirt off my skin. But this is just due to personal preference. I did enjoy how my legs became moist as I started to use the product. I may keep the product handy for those times when I am in a rush.

September 01, 2009

so after receiving this in the mail I rushed to try it out. Ive always used soap bars because I find that the smells are long lasting & it is long lasting over all. I wouldnt entirely admit I would continue to buy this specific product but I do agree that it does make my skin feel completely mosturized..but regardless of how mosturized I cant go a day without actual body lotion!...but thats just me. I did find that the smell wasnt long lasting ethir but other then that it was a good product for those who need the extra moisture!

August 31, 2009

I normally use bar soap but after trying this Dove body wash, I have switched over!
    It leaves my skin feeling soft & nourished unlike bar soap. I no longer need to apply lotion after the shower because it already feels moisturized. Thanks to this, I don't even need shaving cream anymore!
    Great product, highly recommended.