Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

August 27, 2019

Would buy this product again!

It's hard to find a body wash for my daughter that won't break her out. This dove body wash not only doesn't break her put, it keeps her dry skin moisturized without breaking the bank đź‘Ť

August 13, 2019

Great product- even better when its on sale.

I recently bought dove body wash for the first time because I had a coupon. I ended up being pleasently surprised as Ive never been a body wash person. It has a great smell, lathers well, you dont have to use much and it doesnt leave your skin feeling weird. I will be purchasing agakn in the future (when it goes on sale).

August 13, 2019

Loved it

I loved this body wash! I use it every day and I don’t think I will ever switch! I actually get sad when I start to run out of this product, but always look forward to buying it again!

August 12, 2019

Very nice product

This product is very nice, leaves your skin very soft, it really makes a difference that you can tell, I will for sure be buying this product again very soon

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Luxury creamy body wash

This is a lovely creamy body wash that feels luxurious. Your left moisturised and with soft skin and it comes in lots of different scents which are all lovely.

August 10, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Love love love

I absolutely love this body wash! It has the traditional fresh clean smell of dove and leaves your body feeling soft, fresh and clean. You only need a small amount at a time as it lathers up and a little goes a long way!! Would highly recommend !

Flutta 383
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Love

I use dove shower cream all the time, it keeps my skin so soft after showering and smells amazing. So many different ones to choose from and would definitely purchase again.

Southampton, United Kingdom

love this product

I love this product. It smells so lovely after wash.. it leaves your skin so smooth after just 1 wash and it's easier to shave with this product. I would recommend this 100% and of course buying this again.

United Kingdom

Good for dry skin

There is a definite difference when using this product compared to other well known brands. Skin is softer, smells great and it makes shaving less harsh on the skin.
    I would definitely recommend to those with dry skin.

Romz 165
    August 08, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Love it

I love dove moisturizer,it helps keeps my skin soft and helps where I have dry skin. Also, helps with my eczema, the smell is nice and as soon as you open it the smell comes out instantly