1938 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

April 23, 2020

My favorite scent

This scent is my favourite. It is fresh and perfect for a pregnant woman with scent diversions. I love dove for its ability to moisturize skin and make your body feel heavenly.

April 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favorite!

I love Dove products and this body wash is by far my favorite! Leaves my skin smelling clean, and feeling soft and healthy. Great price too, and available in a number of sizes.

April 10, 2020

LOVE

I use this body wash every day and I love it. I buy the 1 liter bottle and it lasts for months. I love how it lathers alot but doesn't dry out my skin and it has such a clean fragrance that isn't sickening. I just love everything about it. You definitely get bang for your buck!

April 03, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Favorite body wash

This is the best body wash I have ever used. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth! I have eczema and this product does not irritate my skin and has actually improved the look and texture of my skin. It smells great too!

March 30, 2020

Dove amazing body wash!

I love it! It’s so good! Bring tons of foam, soap, refreshing, my sking feel soft , I even do my own massages with my hands while enjoying the soap.
    They many different smells and all work great.
    Love it!!

March 30, 2020

So soft

I love this Dove body wash it makes your skin so soft and clean. Very nice smell too. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase this product in the future.

March 26, 2020

Used it for years and Years - DAILY! Excellent

Started using this product about 20 years ago and my skin is young and healthy looking. I'm super sensitive to to most skin care products - this works for me!

March 18, 2020

Perfect for a smooth skin!

What I most love in this body wash it’s the way my skin feels like after a shower!! It’s like baby skin!
    It feels really soft and perfumed. I can see that my skin gets really hydrated and recover from a long day.
    Definitely recommend for everyone!

February 18, 2020

Good feeling on the skin afterwards

This product feels good when you apply it and when your skin is dry. I would totally recommend to try it because the smell is subtil and Soft and my skin is sooooo Soft after!

February 13, 2020

Go to in the winter

Dove Deep Moisture body wash is my go to every winter, My skin is always extra dry and I find this body wash helps restore some moisture during the winter months. I still have to apply lotion after my shower for complete moisture, but this helps prevent my skin from over drying which also leads to itching/cracking skin.