Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Nice body wash

I really like the scent of this product. It foams just enough to ensure that you feel like your skin is soft and moisturised whilst you are in the shower. It's a great staple in my bathroom.

United Kingdom

Dove original shower gel

I love this body wash. It Smells so clean and fresh. Leaves my skin feeling very nourished and soft. It lathers up really well a little bit goes a long way.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Love it!

Love it! This is the only body wash i will buy now, it smells gorgeous and i feel so clean and moisturised after using it, would absolutely definitely recommend.

July 05, 2019

Absolutely pure bliss

Used this body wash hoping it would nourish my skin as I work in health care and my skin takes a beating from the purell. My skin is silky soft and looks great.

July 05, 2019

Smooth skin

The product has a nice smell, soap is think and lathers up into a rich form. Skin felt freshening and smooth and a light nice smell after towel drying.

July 03, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Best Body Wash Ever

The body wash is a household favorite. The smell is clean, not overbearing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I have been using this wash for years and it’s still awesome.

Amazing

It’s great for winter time when skin gets very dry .. this body wash does great for skin and makes my skin feels very very soft and hydrated. Not always needed cream after bath or shower .. this does great enough

United States

Soft smotth skin

Makes your skin feel so soft and smooth and keeps your skin smelling fragrant for hours after using, I absolutely love it and definitely recommend using it.

July 02, 2019

This is the best bodywash product for my skin.

I have skin that dries out easily and tends to be sensitive. Dove Deep Moisture bodywash truly gives me the clean feeling i found others didnt. It left just the right amount of moisturizer on my skin without feeling heavy or greasy. Plus i love the soft scent as i shower knowing it isnt excess perfumey or harmful to my sensitivity. I definately encourage others to try Dove Deep Moisture Bodywash right away, see what you have been missing !

Lovely

Lovely scent and it really does give you lovely skin after one wash! Great on the wallet which is always helpful.I like Dove esp after they are now cruelty free