Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    2.8/5

July 01, 2019

Make sure you like the smell before buying

I tried this product to see how it compares to my usual brand of body wash and can only say that my skin had no reaction to it, however the scent was strong on my skin the entire day and to my nose it's not a pleasant scent. For that reason alone I won't be using it again and will go back to my usual brand. I highly suggest giving the product a sniff before buying it because you will be smelling that smell all day long on your skin and clothing as well.

Great

I really enjoy this body wash. Very smooth and foams nice when wet. Smell is great. Leaves quite a mess on the shower after you use it and difficult to just rinse off your shower.

My GO-TO!!!

Love Dove.......its my go-to and espically love the scent and cost.It does what it says and is really softening.My mother grew up using Dove products.Guess thats were I learned about it and always buy the newest product to try.I also give in gifts so others can try to.It all seasonal so any type of weather it can be used for.I dry up...lol in winter so these help alot.Always my favorite.

June 26, 2019

Dove deep moisture body wash

I really like dove deep moisture. The scent is not too strong or too light. It makes your feel refresh and very calm. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. The easy to use bottles helps with easy to open. Unfortunately, when near the end of the body wash you can not turn it upside to get the last bit out.

Dove Love 🕊 ❤️

I’ve been using Dove body washes for years. I love this one, it leaves my skin soft and smelling great. It’s my favourite for shaving my legs too, the razor glides so easily!

Good value when on sale

Always wait for it to go on sale to stock up, smells great and moisturizes in the winter. Still need other cleanser to wash feet and hands, although it foams up, doesn’t feel like it cleans as good on the feet and deodorant, still a good product on body tho.

I will buy this again

I purchased Dove deep moisture body wash during the winter and it really helped my skin. Every winter my skin gets extremely dry so I tried this body wash and worked amazingly! Will buy it again next winter

June 24, 2019

Great go to

I never really used this product before I tried it at a friends. Loved the lather, the smell, and the softness of my skin out of the shower. Great price point and even better when you find them on sale.

June 22, 2019

Awesome

This dove body wash is perfect for year round! If you have dry skin, this is exactly what youre looking for, it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.

June 20, 2019

Only body wash I ever use

Dove is and always will be my favorite body wash to use. Leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry like some body washes and soaps tend to do. I have been using dove for many years now, I also use dove shampoo and conditioner for all the same reasons as the body wash