2020 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Love love this :)

This dove body wash is my favorite at the moment, I have been using this for a long time, the main reason why I love dove body wash is because it gives my skin a clean refreshing feeling right after I come out of the shower. Dove body wash does not leave your skin dry, it gives your skin feeling smooth and I recommend this too anyone who is a huge fan of Dove brands :)

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love love love this.

I absolutely love this product from Dove. I always have at least 2 spares in the house at any given time. It's so silky and smooth and smells like heaven. The moisture in this bottle should be illegal. I ask for this every Mothers Day, Birthday and Christmas. Try it... You'll love it.

Fantastic product

This product is great. I love it for my sensitive skin. The smell is just enough to feel fresh and clean. This product will last you along time and you just need a pea size amount to wash yourself

February 19, 2021

Soft and worth it

Dove is my go to body wash! The name does not disappoint. It is super smooth and silky. The wash this body wash is able to provide moisture for the skin even after rinsing off, is incredible ! Big fan.

February 19, 2021

My favourite body wash ever

This scent is unbelievable..it leaves you so clean and fresh. It is also extremely moisturizing, I have very dry skin and this does not give me any issues. It is a little pricey but on sale it’s a great product to pick up.

February 11, 2021

Amazing for my skin

My go to body wash! I love most dove products and this one definitely does not disappoint. Cleans me but doesn’t dry me out. Would recommend to anyone even oily skin!

February 06, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love this! My perfect body wash.

Perfect for my sensitive skin, other shower gels can cause minor reactions but this doesn’t.
    Nice natural smell, but not too overpowering. Affordable and comes in a range of sizes which is helpful.

February 03, 2021

Dove body wash is great for all skin types

This dove body wash nourishing your body and leaving it slowly & smooth. I love the scent of this. It has a sweet scent to it. It’s not so strong. I love it

February 02, 2021

Love this product!

I've always gotten Dove Body Wash my all time favorite! it smells great and does the job. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft all day long, and it's very affordable. I will definitely buy it again.

January 27, 2021

No major complaints but pretty average

I used this for several years. I think it's good value and can also be used for shaving. It was more moisturizing than your average body wash but didnt do much to moisturize my extremely dry skin. I switched recently and found a much more effective substitute, but this one would probably be fine for normal skin types - it just wasnt effective enough for me.