2021 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

December 01, 2020

Best soap ever

I LOVE DOVE!! I will never use another brand again they are my all time favourite been using them for years this soap is amazing and smooth! I would love to review more of there products

November 29, 2020

Don't need to moisturize after using this product

This body wash has a nice scent to it and is not too overbearing. I was impressed at how soft my skin felt after using this product. You don't need to moisturize after getting out of thr shower as this product does a great job.

November 25, 2020

I would use this again

I really like the scent and moisturizing this body wash has. Easy to dispense, which is something we look at when purchasing body washes. Skin feels smooth and refreshing

November 19, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Milky

A milky and moderate in scent shampoo. My hair used to be very frizzy and tangled easily. But after using this shampoo, my hair feels so soft and smooth. I can just brush through my hair with my fingers or comb without any tangles! Plus, the smell of this shampoo is so good.

November 18, 2020

Love it..Would buy this again!

I tried the Dove Hydrating Aloe & Birch body wash and I love it! The smell is subtle yet refreshing. A little goes a long way. My skin feels silky smooth and nourished. Dove has always been my #1 brand since they use naturally derived cleansers, no sulfates, no parabens, cruelty-free and 100% recycled bottle.

November 12, 2020

I loved this product. Moisturizing and healthy for my skin.

Loved this produce. Would highly recommend and buy again, loved the way it made my skin feel. Very moisturizing, soft and effective. I’ve always loved the dove brand. Never disappoints

November 05, 2020

Love Love Love

Best body wash out there. The scent it amazing, so fresh and clean smelling. It is silky smooth and makes a great lather so goes a long way. It is my go to body wash.

November 03, 2020

Part of my everyday routine

The Dove body wash is part of my daily routine. I love this brand and how lovely my skin feels after a wash. This is especially true in the winter time when my skin tends to feel dry and itchy due to the weather. This body wash comes highly recommended.

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product so much! Only thing I use

I absolutely love this body wash!! My skin is very dry and sensitive. Usually body washes make me claw at my skin but not this one! It is the only thing I use! It makes my skin feel so good and does not irritate it at all

October 30, 2020

Refreshing

This body wash lathers nicely, has a variety of smells, I favor the cucumber melon. Beautiful smell. This doesnt dry your skin out. All I can say is try it, you will not be disappointed.