Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 635 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

April 22, 2017

I am truly in love with this product! I love how it makes my skin feel, very soft and moisturized. This is my favorite bodywash as of right now, its very refreshing and hydrating.

April 16, 2017

This is a great body wash. I love the way it smells and leaves your body smelling fresh and clean all day!! Its amazing value for its price and it truly is a great body wash.

April 13, 2017

Love the way this product made my skin silky soft after the shower. With a light clean smell, exactly what I am looking for. Will buy again. My daughter loves it also.

April 12, 2017

I enjoy using the dove products and the scents are not over powering like some other brands I have tried and my skin feels very soft and smooth following shower and need very little to suds up.

April 10, 2017

I love DOVE. Dove body wash doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and leaves a nice clean scent. DOVE is the only body wash that my whole family uses and is my trusted brand.

April 07, 2017

Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash possède une texture très crémeuse.
    Moi particulièrement je n'aime pas cela. Je trouve que c'est pas facile a s'enlever.
    Mais l'odeur est super et la sensation de fraîcheur et hydratation aussi.

April 04, 2017

I love this body wash! It is so creamy and smells delicious. My skin feels silky smooth after using it every day. I will definitely purchase this product again, and I will recommend this to others.

March 30, 2017

I love this body wash. It definitely provided my skin with enough moisture that it cured my dry scaley skin. It smells great and helps to really wake you up in morning .

March 30, 2017

Lathers up really well on my pouff....and the scent is just right...and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft!
    Received has a gift, but will definatly consider purchasing.

March 29, 2017

j'adore le savon Deep Moisture Hydratation body wash de dove. J'ai la peau sensible qui est ériter a rien,mais le savon est parfait pour ma peau il laisse une bonne odeur de fraîcheur sans avoir de parfum .JADORE