Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 689 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

August 13, 2017

It does do the job !

I once tried this moisture and it does leave the skin soft like a baby ! The scent is very pleasant and it give u the hydratation that you need ! I deff recommend it !

August 13, 2017

My favorite dove product

This is actually my favourite body wash out of all the dove ones ! I love the scent it is subtle and smells clean and fresh. It really helps with dry and flaky skin and the bottle lasts a while as you don't need very much it lathers easily and effectively for clean and moisturized skin.

August 12, 2017

My favourite body wash.

This deeply moisturizes my skin during and after taking a shower. I love the scent as well as how nourishing it is for my skin. I would buy this again and again.

August 11, 2017

This product is amazing, my skin has never been so soft.

I have never used a body wash that left my skin so soft . I would recommend it to all my family and friends. Its great on sensitive skin, and smells fantastic.

3.2/5

August 11, 2017

It's okay

This is great and so much easier and less messy then usual bar of soap. It doesn't smell strong however after a couple of weeks of using it my skin feels like it has a film on it and I get a lot of dead skin cells....
    Affordable if on sale or with a coupon.
    Different choices available.

August 08, 2017

what's not to love?

Dove makes it hard to dislike their products, I love them all!
    I love how it cleans, I love how it smells and I Love how it leaves my skin feeling more moisturized and softer than it's ever been!

August 08, 2017

Good body wash

The Dove body wash is perfect for when you're tired of using a slippery soap bar that keeps falling when you're showering. It smells and feels as soft as the dove bar does but lathers up perfectly and washes your skin without leaving any harsh residue.

August 02, 2017

Cleans well and smells great

I like the dove body care line. It makes my skin feel really well pampered and cared for. In addition, the smell is amazing, but they also have sensitive ones that come unscented which are great as well. The value that you get is well worth the cost of the dove body washes.

3.2/5

August 01, 2017

Leavs skin soft

I like the dove body wash but at the same time I don't feel the it washes more than it hydrates the skin. I feel the product leaves a residue on the skin more then it takes off what needs to be taken off when you shower.

July 27, 2017

I will continue to buy this product again and again

I love all dove products ranging from shampoo and conditioner to deodorant. This is my new favorite body wash. I was previously using the dove body bar and don't get me wrong it's still excellent but I find this has a much more pleasant smell and better lather, plus a little goes a long way.

Nan1 added a new review for
    Ikea Byllan laptop support

Nan1 added a new review for
    Ikea Lisabo desk

Self care

On Aug 20,2017 @1:31 pm

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Do you organize your makeup?

happy6400 added a new review for
    Coffee crisp bar

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    I'm gross....