Dove deodarnt Reviews
#19 in Bath & Body

November 12, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dove deodorant is a must!

Dove deodorant is on the top of my list! It’s my go to deodorant and while I do love trying new things, I always go back to my regular. It does the job, smells great and is long lasting.

November 11, 2020

lasts forever

I have really sensitive skin and dove is the only brand i tried that don't react to. It also smells great and lasts forever. it holds up after even the longest workouts.

October 27, 2020

My go to deodorant

I love how it lasts all day and I dont even have to reapply it in the summer. Amazing for music festivals where you are outside and its over 30 degrees all day

October 27, 2020

Best out there

Dove deodorant is one of the only I’ve been able to use. Helped my allergy.. goes on smooth no white residue left behind.. smells amazing no sticky ness!!

2.8/5

October 20, 2020

No BO

I like this product it is not my favourite but I do like how effective it is for odour protection
    I wouldn’t seek it out in the store but I certainly would not turn away from using it

October 15, 2020

Favorite Deodarant to purchase

Dove deodarant is my favorite deodarant ever. The spray can goes a long way. The deodarant lasts all day without having to re-apply. I would 100% buy this product again and again. My whole family loves Dove products.

October 01, 2020

Dove deodorant

This is one of my favorite deodorants! They all smell so good! And last all day long..even on those long walks..never leaves those annoying white spots on my black shirts

September 04, 2020

Love Dove deodarnt

I have loved Dove Deodarnt for ever the normal one and now the aluminum free one too, its smells amazing, its gentle on my skin and keeps me dry and fresh all day.

August 25, 2020

Love this deodorant

Have been using the fresh scent deodorant for the last few years. Helps keep me dry all day. My underarms are soft from all the moisture the deodorant has to give. I have recommended this to all my friends.

July 29, 2020

Great deodorant!

Been using this product for years and will continue to use it! Goes on nicely, doesn't leave white marks, and the selection of scents is great! Definitely a staple for me!