dove deodorant fresh Reviews

February 07, 2019

Good product

This deodorant has a very nice light smell to it. Has been great at keeping ordour away and keeping up all day long. Would recommend this product to others

February 06, 2019

Works well and no funky after smell.

I had tried many brands and i keep going back to Dove because of the value, variety of scents and it is very effective. My whole family including teens are using this brand

3.2/5

January 24, 2019

It does its job

I have been using this deoderant for years. It does what it is suppose to do in terms of preventing sweat and odor, but I find that it is difficult to wash away. It needs to be scrubbed off. Especially since it is being used daily, I dont like the fact that I need to scrub my pitts daily.

October 18, 2018

Dove Deodorant

Love the mild smell and the fresh feeling
    Also i don't find it stains my clothes or is at all greasy. I've always loved using the dove deodorant line. I find it mild as well so can be used as a starter deodorant.

October 16, 2018

Needs some mild improvements

Overall I really love dove products the deodorant smells so good and it last a pretty good amount of time. The only problem I have with it is that it seems to stain some shirts around the underarm area and even after multiple washes it’s hard to remove the stains. If they could fix that I would continue to use it more often.