dove deodorant fresh Reviews

2.8/5

March 23, 2019

Dove deodorant

This product is good, smells fresh and easy to apply. I wouldn’t wear a T-shirt as the white marks from the deodorant may show at times. It’s small and easy to pack I. Your purse

March 22, 2019

Favourite Deodorant Ever!

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and it’s my favourite product to use. Use it at the gym and for every day purposes, keeps my under arms nice and dry regardless of what I’m doing for the day

March 21, 2019

I would buy this product again

It's difficult for me to find a deodorant that works but this brand sure does! I would recommend this to my friends and family as a prime deodorant!!!

March 20, 2019

Great go-to deodorant

I've been using this deodorant for over 5 years now and it's become a staple in my gym bag. I love the scent and it does the job in keeping your armpits fresh. The value of it is incredible as one deodorant can last me months and the quality has not changed.

Staying fresh with dove

I may be a little biased but I love all dove products so I was excited to try this one. I usually wear unscented deodorant but the smell of the deodorant fresh is soft and subtle. It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave any traces on my clothes. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day.

Nice products

I do like the dove deodorant as I like most of doves products! Although I do find it leaves white marksman my black shirts!! But I do love the smells offered and the feel of the overall Deo and I love the spray one it does not leave any thing

does the trick

I don't sweat excessively or smell too badly for that matter, but sometimes I get stress sweat. this stuff does the trick and masks my stink. I often buy in bulk!

March 14, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Smells great

I have very sensitive underarms and this doesn’t make me itch, ever! It smells great and leaves my underarms feeling really soft throughout the day! Totally recommend.

March 13, 2019

Love it

Switched from another brand and won’t go back. Doesn’t clog pores, goes on smooth and smells good. Was using another brand before that I used pretty much as long as I can remember. They must’ve changed their formula or something cuz it was causing my skin to break out suddenly, switched to dove and the breakouts stopped and my skin is back to normal.

March 01, 2019

Use it Everyday!

I use this deodorant every single day, it lasts all day I never have to worry about smelling like b.o! I will never not use dove! absolutely love it!!