dove deodorant fresh Reviews

January 24, 2019

Love this

I went through so many deodorant brands none seemed fit my skin. This is my usual brand now I go for it’s soft on my skin smells nice and doesn’t harm my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. Definitely recommend this deodorant

January 24, 2019

My #1 deodorant

The 'regular' brand has a great very faint fresh smell. Not over powering. Last a long time. Does not leave residue. I would recommend to all my friends.

0.5/5

January 22, 2019

Dosnt work

This product is for a human who did not sweat. I am so disappointed with this deodorant! They need to make the scent last longer and be stronger so that it's not like you need to apply it every 5 minutes or so.

January 19, 2019

No white stuff

I only use dove deodorant. It's not only effective but gentle and doesnt leave clumps and junk behind. Ive used a lot of deodorants that make my armpits itch but not dove!

Holds Up All Day

Love how long this deodorant lasts, I am usually quite busy for 12-16 hours per day and never have to reapply. Smells so fresh and clean, while leaving your underarms soft.

January 18, 2019

Dove fresf deodorant is the best deodorant.

Dove fresh deodorant is the only deodorant I purchase now. It really works and smells great as well. I am looking forward to trying the 2 new fragrances that they have recently brought out

My go to Deodorant stick

It's simple. This deodorant leaves me feeling fresh, and clean and is sensitive to the area and smells great.
    I recommend it to my family and friends and always keep extras on hand.

November 17, 2018

This product does not last all day

I love the brand Dove however this anti persperent product did not last all day. They advertise it lasts 24 hours however for me it didn’t even last 12. If I continued to use this product I would have to keep it in my purse because I found halfway through the day I would need to re apply it. However it did feel nice going on and it did not irritate my skin.

October 18, 2018

Dove Deodorant

Love the mild smell and the fresh feeling
    Also i don't find it stains my clothes or is at all greasy. I've always loved using the dove deodorant line. I find it mild as well so can be used as a starter deodorant.

October 16, 2018

Needs some mild improvements

Overall I really love dove products the deodorant smells so good and it last a pretty good amount of time. The only problem I have with it is that it seems to stain some shirts around the underarm area and even after multiple washes it’s hard to remove the stains. If they could fix that I would continue to use it more often.