Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh 2-in-1 Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • gently cares for hair
  • smooth, manageable hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • prend soin des cheveux en douceur
  • pour une chevelure lisse et facile à coiffer

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

March 23, 2018

Great scent, works on flakes!

As an avid user of a well-known, competitive dandruff product, I was skeptical to use a new shampoo.

I was so pleasantly surprised with DOVE DERMA + SCALP CARE CLEAN & FRESH 2-IN-1. It really works on my dry, winter scalp and helped totally eliminate flakes! Like completely gone. It also smells fantastic. My boyfriend commented on how good my hair smelled on multiple occasions after using it.

The only reason why I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it is a 2-in-1, but I did not feel like the conditioner portion was adequat. I still had to use a seperate conditioner on my long hair.

Clean and Fresh

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Review panel. I was expecting this product to work miracles on my scalp, moiturizing it so it wouldn't be itchy and also ensuring no flakiness. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and freshness of my hair and scalp. It did wonders for my hair, which always felt weighed down and stringy. It lightened it, but didn't make it frizzy, and I did find that my scalp was more moisturized. The bottle was nice and easy to use and the product was effective for both my hair and scalp.

No more Dandruff

Dove dandruff shampoo has left my hair soft and smooth feeling. My son also used it as he had some dandruff and a dry patch on his hairline. After a week, the dru patch was gone and he was so excitrf to show me. I will definatley purchase this product.

March 21, 2018

I was very happy with the DoveDerma Care and Scalp 2 in 1 product. I felt it was very comparable with the Head and Sholders brand I normally purchase. The smell was great! I really enjoyed this product and will use it again and would recomend it to others.

March 20, 2018

Bon

J'ai bien aimé ce 2/1. Apres 3 jours seulement mon cuir chevelu était beaucoup mieux et me piquait presque plus. je recommande ce produit a tous. Merci a chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit.

March 20, 2018

Great shampoo

I received this product free from chick advisor but it doesn’t affect my opinions. I love this shampoo is 2-in-1 as it adds extra moisture to my hair and scalp. T lathers quite well and helps keeps my flakes to a minimum. Smells great and with usage 2 to 3 times a week minimum my flakes became non existent. Will definitely be replacing head and shoulders in my shower.

March 15, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I cannot get enough of this Shampoo!! As a sufferer of Psoriasis it can be a struggle to find something that deals with the constant flakiness but also doesn't smell like something you'd find in a chemical warehouse, DOVE Derma+ Care to the rescue!! This product not only deals with the dandruff but also leave hair feeling light and voluminous, and is a nice alternative for this of us withcokour treated hair, as comparable brands are known to strip colour... I did not find this whatsoever with this product!

March 14, 2018

OK

J'ai essayé ce produit, mais je ne l'aime pas vraiment, je n'aime pas son odeur et il rend la peau grasse. Et vraiment pas très efficace pour les pellicules...

March 13, 2018

It helps.

I tried this shampoo for about 2 weeks. I wash my hair every second day as I have dry skin and like to try not and dry out my scalp/hair. At first I didn’t really notice a difference but after the 2 weeks my scalp wasn’t as dry as it usually is. I don’t like using 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner so for the second week I used a conditioner as well. I found it didn’t make my hair soft and it felt heavy.

March 13, 2018

loved it, really did good for the scalp

I loved it, I use very little but sure felt like I had lots in my hair when I was washing, it was nice, smells good, and really did wonders for my scalp, it didnt dry it out