Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • soothes itchy scalp
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • apaise le cuir chevelu qui démange
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner

March 02, 2018

Smooth and effective!

I have used this product a few times now and it really makes my hair smooth! You can tell it's so much better than other similar products as it's so smooth. It smells great and really makes me feel good. I enjoyed the conditioner as well, and it made me feel great. I would recommend this product and I'll keep using it!

Updated On: March 02, 2018

I received this product for free for review from ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree

March 02, 2018

Smells nice!

I only had the chance to use the shampoo a few times as it arrived quite late. However, I really like the smell of the shampoo and my scalp is slowly improving with each wash. At first, I felt like the shampoo was too drying and that worried me but my scalp is improving so that's good!

March 01, 2018

No scratching and feels like pudding

I have been struggling to keep my husband from using all my product. It smells wonderful, like coconuts, and goes on, as my husband says, like putting pudding on your head. My hair is soft and full, I don't scratch any more and I only use the conditioner every second time. Love it!!

March 01, 2018

Relief from the winter dryness

Every year during the winter season my skin gets very dry and my head starts to look like it’s snowing every day. I was very excited to try the Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff for free from ChickAdvisor. First, I loved the smell as the previous dandruff shampoos I tried always had a very chemical scent. After using it only a couple of times, I noticed my scalp was less itchy and there were no more flakes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry scalp.

J'ai adoré!

J'ai adoré mon expérience avec ce shampoing anti-pelliculaire. habituellement j'utilisais la marque Head & Shoulders mais je détestais l'odeur du produit et surtout il ne réglait pas mon problème de pellicule. Avec Dove je n'ai pas à me préoccupé de l'odeur car mes cheveux sentent super frais et surtout mes pellicules ont considérablement disparus!!!! Je le recommande à tous.

2.8/5

Wanted to love it

I was sent this shampoo as part of the chick advisor review club, and was really excited to try it as my scalp is pretty dry and flakey during these winter months. I didn't receive it until late, so wanted to give it a few washes to really test it before posting my review.. I so badly wanted to love it, and even went so far as to compare all ingredients between my regular go-to (Head & Shoulders) and the Dove... pretty identical in terms of ingredients, same amount of active ingredient as well - so i thought it must work! I swapped out my regular shampoo for this, and tried it on 2 separate occasions... It seems to have made my dandruff worse!!
    The smell, lather, consistency - all great, but overall effectiveness in combatting dandruff just wasn't there.

March 01, 2018

Des cheveux légers sans pellicules

Un gros merci pour m'avoir donné la chance de faire l'essai du shampoing antipelliculaire Dove Derma+Care Cuir Chevelu ! Tout d'abord, l'odeur !! Quelle fraîcheur ! Ca sent tellement bon !! La texture est légère et la mousse est dense !! J'ai adoré. Mes cheveux n'ont pas de pellicules, c'est un succès !!

I loved it!

Probably one of my favorite shampoos ever! It foams so nicely, I only needed a little drop for my medium length hair. And my hair was very smooth and silky, i am very impressed! Smell was nice, my hair wasn't getting too oily, and i feel like this bottle will last me a long time.
    As for the itchiness I just dyed my hair, and my head always gets extra irritate after. So i had a few instances where I was still itchy, but no dandruff or flakes, so im happy with this aspect too.

Updated On: February 28, 2018

forgot to mention I got this product though chickadvisor product review club:)

Effective New Product

I recieved this product free to test through Chickadvisor product review club and was surprised a the results. Not only does this shampoo actually do it's job, it's a great alternative to Head and Shoulders and other very expensive similar shampoos. It smells awesome too!

My new go-to!

I have always love Dove hair products and this one is no exception. You might think that a dandruff shampoo would be gross and medicine-ly, but it's not, you wouldn't even know that it's a specialized shampoo. I really like the smell, and after a few use I've definitely noticed a big difference in my scalp health.