Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • soothes itchy scalp
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • smooth, less frizzy hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • apaise le cuir chevelu qui démange
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • pour des cheveux lisses et moins frisottés

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Conditioner

March 13, 2018

Smells good and works great!

I received the Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo free from Chick Advisor! #gotitfree #tryDoveDandruff

It came a little later than expected so I'm just posting my review now. I found that it left my scalp nice and fresh but it did not dry it out. We would definitely purchase again as its a great alternative to Head & Shoulders.

Worked great

I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and it works great. It smells good and it left my hair really soft. It relieved my scalp itch and helped with the flakes. I still have some symptoms but maybe with time it will get better. Or it could just be the dry weather. I would definitely buy it again.

My new favourite

I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo. I previously used the popular anti-dandruff shampoo that everyone uses. While the results were fine with my old shampoo, I am blown away by the results of the Dove Derma+Care Scalp Dryness & Itch Relief Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!! Firstly, it smells AMAZING! It has a super creamy lather and rinses out easily. And my hair was left soft, smooth and easy to blow dry and it looks awesome. But beyond all that, it's incredibly effective as a dryness, itch relief and anti-dandruff shampoo. It works fantastically. I will definitely purchase again and again and never look back to my old shampoo!

March 12, 2018

Got rid of flakes but left my hair limp

Ok. I have to say that this product did get rid of the itch and the flakes. My scalp did feel better after using this product. However, it left my hair feeling greasy and without any life. I don't know if I just needed a different formula or what but I don't think I will be using this again.

March 11, 2018

Pleasantly Surprised

I would like to preface this by saying I was doubtful Dove Anti-Dandruff would be effective. Not only is it effectivedandruff relief, it leaves my hair soft, shiny and manageable. I’m smells great too! I will definitely switch from my previous brand, I love it.

March 11, 2018

Great quality product

This shampoo is very effective. I used it together with the conditioner, which likely enhanced the effects. Scalp felt fresh and clean, no itchiness throughout the day.

March 10, 2018

LIves up to the name!

I have dry skin so dandruff has always been an issue for me especially in winter. This shampoo works better than others I have tried, such as Head & Shoulders. I don't wash my hair every day, so after awhile, the flakes usually start appearing. This shampoo made them noticeably less! Will be switching to this product from now on! I love it and it also doesn't irritate my scalp and leave it itchy. LOve also the scent

March 09, 2018

Great for Winter Stressed Hair

#chickadvisorgotitfree , thank you ChichAdvisor for the opportunity y to try this product out ? It lathered up great, took a few washes for my hair to adjust and now it is soft and no itch to my scalp , I have dry skin/scalp and colour treated hair , it works well with out hard water . I would purchase this when I am done my #ChickAdvisor sample .

March 07, 2018

Fantastic!

This smells fantastic, the packaging is cute. It lathers well and you don't need to use a lot to work up a good lather. Rinses well and doesn't leave any sort of residue. I've only used it a few times so I can't say 100% if it prevents dandruff of any sort but my scalp definitely feels less itchy and I will continue to use it!

March 07, 2018

2e essai - toujours ravie !

Après mon 2e shampoing, je suis encore plus ravie!! La senteur est bonne, la texture aussi. Mes cheveux ont l'air moins sec (moins de pellicule de ce fait) et en santé!!! J'ADORE!! Merci!!
    #gotitfree