Dove Derma+Care Scalp Invigorating Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Invigorating Mint is specially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair. With a fresh mint sensation, Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Invigorating Mint’s pH balanced dandruff treatment shampoo helps to hydrate and gently care for hair.

Le Shampooing + revitalisant antipelliculaire 2 en 1 Dove Derma+Care Cuir chevelu Menthe revigorante est spécialement formulé pour s’attaquer efficacement aux pellicules tout en étant assez doux pour prendre soin en douceur de vos cheveux. Avec une sensation de menthe fraîche, le Shampooing + revitalisant antipelliculaire 2 en 1 Dove Derma+Care Cuir chevelu Menthe revigorante est un traitement antipelliculaire au pH équilibré qui aide à hydrater et prendre soin en douceur de vos cheveux.

March 19, 2019

Was head and shoulders girl

I would definitely buy this product. I was a head and shoulders girl in our house. I recently tried dove anti dandruff invigorating mint and loved it. The shampoo is creamy and made my hair soft after use. My only complaint I wish there was more mint I could smell and feel on my scalp.

March 18, 2019

Aucune pellicule

J’ai toujours eu le fond de tête sec et donc des pellicules. Par contre, la plupart des shampooing anti-pelliculaire ne laissaient pas un beau fini sur mes cheveux. Avec ce produit mes cheveux sont beau et sans pellicule après la douche. De plus, l’odeur menthe revigorante est très rafraichissante!

March 17, 2019

Perfect

I've usually used other brands for years and it would work to a point. Now that I'm using Dove Derma+Care Scalp I'll never look back. I'm so surprised of the experience I'm having with this product. I've always loved Dove and from now on, I know what my scalp really needs. My scalp feels amazing

March 16, 2019

Wonderful scent

This shampoo and conditioner smells sooo good. It doesn't lather as much as I would normally like, but I think it still does a very good job of cleaning my hair. I don't have to use a ton either, which is great! I don't find that it irritates my scalp unlike some other scented shampoos/conditioners so that is a bonus. Overall, I would recommend this to friends and family who may have more sensitive scalps!

March 15, 2019

Smells great!!

This new Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti dandruff invigorating mint 2in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner works up a lather leaving your hair smelling great. Love the scent of the mint. This all in one Shampoo Conditioner leaves your hair soft and manageable while helping to eliminate dandruff symptoms. I absolutely recommend this product for anyone that has scalp issues.
    @DoveCanada @ChickAdvisor @Dove #tryDoveDermaCare #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

My New Favourite 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner

DOVE Derma+Care Scalp Invigorating Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is my new favourite!! I was chosen to participate in the trial of this product for free and I could not be happier with the results I've seen. I have used this product for 5 days and have seen a huge difference in how my hair feels and looks. My hair is a combination of oily and dry, along with thick, which can cause dandruff for me, I typical use Head & Shoulders shampoo to control this but I figured I'd give a new product a try. I couldn't be happier that I did! This 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling fresh, light, and dandruff free. The mint is such a pleasant smell that lasts even after washing your hair out and drying it! I straighten my hair at least a few times a week and this shampoo has made my hair stay looking clean, fresh and not greasy. I would highly recommend this product to ladies looking for a new, effective dandruff-free 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.

March 14, 2019

I got it free to try

I got this product free from Chick Advisor to try. I got it yesterday (13th of March, 2019) and tried it the same day. Despite getting it free, I want to give an honest review. It lathered up very nicely, and the scent wasn't as medicinal as most anti-dandruff shampoos. It didn't tingle, but it felt... cool on the scalp. Many shampoos make my head itchy, but this did not. I was a little worried about it being a 2 in 1 as I have long hair and most 2 in 1's don't soften my hair so I still need to use a conditioner afterwards, but this softened my hair. I was quite surprised by that. I still have flakes showing, but perhaps it will get better with more use so I'll keep using it to see how well it works. #tryDoveDermaCare #gotitfree

March 14, 2019

Odeur originale

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester et je suis contente. Le shampoing-revitalisant est arrivé au bon moment.
    Avec les changements de température, mes cheveux sont abîmes et présentent un début de pellicules.
    J'ai utilisé ce produit et le résultat était rapide. Dès l'application, l'odeur de menthe a rafraîchi mon cuir chevelu.
    De plus, le 2 pour 1 sauve beaucoup de temps dans nos vies occupées.
    Lors du séchage, j'ai rapidement vu la douceur. Mon cheveux reflétait la santé et mes pellicules étaient disparus.
    Le seul bémol, j'aimerais avoir un format plus grand.
    Une belle découverte!

March 12, 2019

Loved it

Loved it my hairs and scalp is very dry and it’s perfect for my hair type and gives beautiful results makes my hair soft and healthy looking doesn’t make my hair flat or anything and smells very good as well definitely recommend it

March 12, 2019

Refreshing and great for on the go

Firstly, I obtained this product in exchange for a review on Chickadvisor.com. I've used this Dove all in one shampoo / conditioned for about four washes now, and I was impressed by my scalp's lack of dryness/ flakiness after each use. I do like all-in-one products when it comes to travel and/or for when you're on the go. I do sometimes worry that certain store brands can leave a waxy residue behind after washing, but I can honestly say this is not the case with this product. Great value!