Dove Derma+Care Scalp Invigorating Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Invigorating Mint is specially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair. With a fresh mint sensation, Dove Derma+Care Scalp Anti-Dandruff 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Invigorating Mint’s pH balanced dandruff treatment shampoo helps to hydrate and gently care for hair.

Le Shampooing + revitalisant antipelliculaire 2 en 1 Dove Derma+Care Cuir chevelu Menthe revigorante est spécialement formulé pour s’attaquer efficacement aux pellicules tout en étant assez doux pour prendre soin en douceur de vos cheveux. Avec une sensation de menthe fraîche, le Shampooing + revitalisant antipelliculaire 2 en 1 Dove Derma+Care Cuir chevelu Menthe revigorante est un traitement antipelliculaire au pH équilibré qui aide à hydrater et prendre soin en douceur de vos cheveux.

April 04, 2019

Healthy hair begins at the scalp!

Healthy hair begins at the scalp -or so they say! I was pretty impressed with Dove’s anti-dandruff product. I particularly liked the minty-smell and fresh feel on my scalp.

I found the product became very foamy and rich, so I used less than I would with other shampoos.

I wasn’t particularly fond of the 2-in-1 feature. I didn’t think that the product cnditioned my hair to the level I usually like my hair -soft and easy to untangle. I had to use extra conditioner because of this.

I continue to use the product, but most only as a shampoo. My hair is not very flaky, although by day 3, I find that I need to wash my hair again to keep it fresh and healthy.

Overall, a decent product and I would purchase in the future.

March 31, 2019

Works well!

I tried the Dove Derma+ Scalp 2-in-1 and likes it very much. It felt great on my scalp as the product worked it’s magic. I did have to use a separate conditioner, as my hair is too long and thick for a 2-in-1 only. I think the price is higher compared to another brand, and I have not seen this go on sale as I have looked to buy more.

March 31, 2019

very happy with this

Just want to start by saying thank you so much chick advisor for sending me this for reviewing purposes! Im super thankful! First of packaging is sleek and nice looking. Nothing eye catching or different. Im happy its a 2-1 because i have more time out of the shower, and i don't need to do two steps! This smells so nice and left the scent slightly in my hair for the next two days. Very happy with the shine and smoothness of my hair.

March 29, 2019

Great haircare product

I was so happy to get the chance to test this product out! I already loved Dove products but this one was new for me. I really liked it. I love the smell of this one and how good it works for my hair.

March 27, 2019

Did the trick!

DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP INVIGORATING MINT 2-IN-1 SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER did the trick in battling dandruff for the two sufferers in our family. Tired of the white "flakes" on our shoulders, we were pleased to try this new product from a brand we love, Dove. The bottle sits nicely on our narrow shower shelf. The lid was easy to open. The fragrance was subtle and non irritating or "medical" scented like other brands. It lathered really well (unlike other dandruff shampoos). It felt really nice on the scalp, a slight tingle, and what seemed like a rejuvenation for poor skin. We were worried it would sting, but no problem in that regard. Rinsed well. I priced this at Shoppers Drug Mart and it was reasonable and affordable. I would highly recommend this wonderful product! @dovecanada @dove #tryDoveDermaCare @chickadvisor #gotitfree

March 26, 2019

Great 2 in 1 shampoo!

I got the chance to try Dove's Derma+Care Scalp Invigorating Mint 2-In-1 Shampoo and Conditioner thanks to Chickadvisor! It don't usually use 2-in-1 hair products but use them when travelling to take less products with me. First of all, the smell of this product is to die for! The mint also leaves a nice cool feel on my scalp. For having colour-treated hair, my scalp is always in need of a little TLC and this product left it feeling great. I got my partner to try this as well and with short hair, and less of a need for a proper conditioner, this product worked well for his hair as well. I will definitely repurchase this product again!

3.2/5

March 25, 2019

Nice and refreshing for the scalp

The product is so nice and minty, without being too overpowering, and it feels great on the scalp. It's a nice consistency, which makes for easy dispensing from the container. I find it to be a bit drying on my hair (for a conditioning shampoo) so I have to use a regular conditioner after, but I do have very dry and processed hair. I could see a difference in the health of my scalp after one use! Definitely recommend this if you want to treat a dry and itchy scalp.

March 24, 2019

Refreshing on the Scalp!

I received this free to try for review purposes. I have been a fan of Dove shampoo for some time now, and was excited to give this product a try because I've used Head and Shoulders before and quite liked the minty feel it leaves on your scalp. This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is convenient and leaves a very refreshing feeling in your head. The mint is not overpowering to me. I would recommend it!

March 24, 2019

Dandruff be gone

I received this free to try from chickadvisor. I have issues with dandruff and dry scalp. This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner lathered quite nicely and I really like the smell of mint so that was a plus. After the first wash I noticed the dandruff was a lot less and feeling a lot more healthier. I really like the thicky and creamy texture of the shampoo as well.

March 22, 2019

Goodbye head and shoulders

I would definitely recommend this product. I have been a head and shoulders girl but now that I have tried doves I will be switching.my only complain was I wish the mint smell was more I could barley smell it. What I love about it is how creamy the shampoo was and it made my hair so soft after.