Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • for smooth, touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Perfect.

I received this conditioner at the same time as the shampoo free from chick advisor and as the shampoo I also have nothing but the exact same grateness to say about it! This duo is truly amazing for dandruff and for total hair repair and I will never be without it; thank you chickadvisor and dove for allowing me the opportunity to review these as I cannot be without now!!!

March 25, 2018

I would purchase this again and add to my purse

When I first tried this product I was amazed at how soft my hair and scalp felt and it was all refreshed and revived again. I highly recommend this product and it is very well worth it. I would surely purchase this product for myself in the near future

March 25, 2018

Conditioning with no build up!

DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP SMOOTHING MOISTURE conditioner moisturizes to soothe the scalp and also revives follicles for soft, smooth hair.

According to it's description, the solution hydrates dry scalp, is safe for colour-treated hair and gentle enough to be used every day for smooth, touchably soft hair.

I found the conditioner to be gentle and soothing to my scalp. It conditioned my hair well and left it feeling soft and manageable, without any build-up (even after two weeks daily of use!). #GOTITFREE but I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

I received this product for free from Dove in exchange for my honest review.

It's So Smooth!

After I had tried the Dove Derma + Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner. I find my hair looks so shiny, smooth and easy to handle. I can comb my hair without difficulty at all. It has the best smell compared to other brands of conditioner. My whole family all love it. Thank you for Chick Advisor and Dove to give me this opportunity to try it for free.

March 25, 2018

Liked this conditioner but...

This conditioner did not feel to heavy on my hair and there was no product build up. My hair manageable with no frizz.

I like Dove products and have used them over the years. I wanted to like this but the conditioner suffered from the same heavy scent as the shampoo.

I got it free from ChickAdvisor.

I just love it!!

Thanks ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free!!!

It's a great addition to the shampoo!! Loved the scent and how soft my hair was while clearing my scalp!!

I would recommend it everyone!!!

Works amazing

Really like this product. Made my hair very soft and dandruff free. Definitely recommend it to you all and ur family. The smell is great to. Thanks chickadvisor #gotitfree

March 25, 2018

Works great and you'll love the smell

It leaves your hair shiny and very soft. It has a great smell and I'll definitely be buying this in the future. It's the new head and shoulders for females. It's way better and I found it cleans all the styling products from your scalp.

Im In love with #DOVE DERMA+CARE

I enjoyed this conditioner very much.
    It left my hair feeling soft and light. Great compliment to the shampoo.
    My scalp was no longer itchy and sensitive after using it for 5 days. My hair was also easy to comb.
    #DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP SMOOTHING MOISTURE CONDITIONER left my hair feeling refreshed and hydrated.
    Most important of all for me is that i no longer have dandruff on my sweaters as i used to.
    Thank You #ChickAdvisor for giving me the chance to try this product FREE.
    I highly recommend it to freinds and family.

Works well

With the Dove Derma+Care shampoo, this works well. It doesn't leave my hair really oily like some other conditioners, and it smells SO good!
    Again, like the shampoo, this conditioner hurt my eyes. Maybe it's just me, but I need to be more careful when using it in the shower!

Disclosure: I received these products for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.