Dove Derma + Care Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#280 in Shampoo

January 29, 2020

It Was Very Nice!

This product was great. My hair felt very clean and soft after I used this, and the scent was very nice. It is very nice quality, and overall I would really reccomend this product to others.

December 20, 2019

Love

My hair has never felt better or even looked as good in years. Soft, adds volume, looks healthy.
    My kids love it and cant get enough of it and only want this stuff now.

November 25, 2019

I would purchase this product 100x over

Honestly best shampoo so fair, I was using the other dove shampoo, and I found it made my hair very oily, so I decided to give this new shampoo a try, I do not regret it one bit, each wash my hair comes out silky smooth, I couldn’t me anymore happier.

May 26, 2019

Bye Bye dry itchy scalp!

I will buy this product again and again and again! It has made my hair and scalp so soft and smooth and it smells like you just stepped out of a salon! I’ve had so many compliments on my hair after switching to Dove! I find it lasts longer as my hair stays cleaner for longer than with any other shampoo and conditioner I’ve tried! I tell (let’s be honest, I BRAG!) about this product to all my friends!

April 24, 2019

Dove derma

I got a few bottles of the dobe derma and I was pleasently surprised. It led my hair feeling moisturized and no flakes after the 3rd day of using in a row.

April 10, 2019

Excellent product

I suffer bad from dandruff and this product has helped me with getting rid of those nasty flakes! I would recommend for anyone who has dandruff to try the product. It works!

2.3/5

January 24, 2019

DISAPPOINTING TREATMENT SHAMPOO

I tried this product because I have scalp psoriasis. It worked fairly well; however the results lasted only one day. If I purchased it again I would buy the shampoo only — the conditioner was too heavy so my hair laid flat and was impossible to style. Product is overpriced. Very disappointed.