Dove Derma + Care Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#365 in Shampoo

May 26, 2019

Bye Bye dry itchy scalp!

I will buy this product again and again and again! It has made my hair and scalp so soft and smooth and it smells like you just stepped out of a salon! I’ve had so many compliments on my hair after switching to Dove! I find it lasts longer as my hair stays cleaner for longer than with any other shampoo and conditioner I’ve tried! I tell (let’s be honest, I BRAG!) about this product to all my friends!

April 24, 2019

Dove derma

I got a few bottles of the dobe derma and I was pleasently surprised. It led my hair feeling moisturized and no flakes after the 3rd day of using in a row.

April 10, 2019

Excellent product

I suffer bad from dandruff and this product has helped me with getting rid of those nasty flakes! I would recommend for anyone who has dandruff to try the product. It works!

2.3/5

January 24, 2019

DISAPPOINTING TREATMENT SHAMPOO

I tried this product because I have scalp psoriasis. It worked fairly well; however the results lasted only one day. If I purchased it again I would buy the shampoo only — the conditioner was too heavy so my hair laid flat and was impossible to style. Product is overpriced. Very disappointed.