4.1/5
Dove dry shampoo Reviews

2.8/5

April 18, 2019

I did get volume with this but i wasnt too impressed

I had use quite a bit of this Dove Dry Shampoo in order to reduce the shine(grease) of my hair. I usually go two days without washing my hair so it doesn’t get greasy but I do loose volume fast. Though I did get volume! But...This left a lot of residue on my roots and was hard to make it disappear without completely rubbing my finger tips on it. Overall- I wasn’t too impressed if I’m comparing it too other dry shampoo.. BUT it was fair cheap, one of the cheapest drug store dry shallow out there so I can’t complain about the price!

Updated On: April 18, 2019

Really good price though!! ** Cheapest dry shampoo at the drug stores.

April 07, 2019

5 stars

I love all of Dove products.This dry shampoo smells so good and keeps hair feeling clean. It retails at a great price too. I recommend it to all of my friends.

April 02, 2019

I live dive dry shampoo

Dove dry shampoo is the best drug store dry shampoo I've ever used. Doesn't leave my hair feeling chalky with residue. Such a fantastic product. Dove is such a great price as well, can't go wrong.

March 31, 2019

Best dry shampoo!

I've recently tried dove dry shampoo and I must say I love it!!!! I have tried lots of different dry shampoos and they all leave a white residue on my hair. Dove dry shampoo does not! And its lightweight and doesn't leave your hair feeling gross. I will definitely be buying this from now on!

March 27, 2019

Nice fragrance

This is a great dry shampoo… very effective and quick… Leaves your hair light and without the dull aspect of powder once you brush it… Another plus the nice fragrance… Will buy again for sure...

March 25, 2019

Great product.

Purchased this product at a local store on sale for 3$ and I am very pleased. Smells amazing and is very effective for oily hair. Leaves hair looking clean and smelling great.

March 20, 2019

It's a must for oily hair

I have tried a few different dry shampoos. So far from the ones I have tried I like dove the best. It's a must if you have oily hair. Also great to have if you ever find yourself in the hospital after giving birth or on Vaca and unable to take your daily shower. It doesn't look powdery.

March 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great unscented dry shampoo option

I work in a scent-free workplace and as a busy mom I needed something to quickly freshen up my hair on mornings I didn't have time to wash it. This dry shampoo does the trick. It's completely unscented and really helps make your hair less greasy. I have used other products that were slightly better at making your hair look fresh but they were too scented. This product would be great for people who work in the same environment or someone who is scent sensitive.
    Just a note that Dove also makes scented versions.

2.2/5

March 11, 2019

Dry and left a film

Not great for dark colour hair. Left a film on my hair and made the texture sticky and dense. Smells good so that was a plus. I probably wouldn’t repurchase

March 05, 2019

Great for in a pinch.

I really liked this product and it always saves me a lot of time. However, for a while, I noticed a lot of build up on my scalp. I have to give myself breaks from using it so as to not get too much build up.