Dove Dry Spray Revive Antiperspirant Reviews

April 09, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Would not be my first choice

I used this product and although the scent was beautiful I just didn't get the full deodorant protection I love.I work in a heated enviroment so it can tend to get really hot especially during Spring&Summer;.Now someone working in an office would perfer this.

1.8/5

April 07, 2019

Didnt work well

Bought this product in Hope's it would help me stay fresh all day. this was definitely not the case. Smells good when first sprayed but half way through the day you begin to smell like sweat. Will not purchase again

April 07, 2019

Good product

This is a good product. It smells good and goes on smooth. Fast drying and very affordable. However, I wish it was of higher strength for those who suffer from hyperhidrosis.

March 31, 2019

Love this!!!!!!

This is by far my favourite dry deodorant! It goes on clear, leaves no residue and smells amazing. You will never have pit stains with this product! Love it!!!!

March 19, 2019

Love this deodorant

I absolutely love this deodorant! It works so well and lasts at least all day! I even find that it’s waterproof, which is amazing when you’re on vacation! The only thing is... I wish they had a smaller version of the women’s dry spray because it would be easier for travel or weekends away. I love this stuff and will keep purchasing it forever!

March 15, 2019

Best deorderant ever!

I buy this product every time I need deorderant I have started buying for my 2 daughters as well. I love that I no longer get yellow stains on whites and white marks on black! I’ll contin to buy this product

March 11, 2019

Dove dry spray deodorant won’t let u down 😉

I just tried recently dove’s dry spray deodorant and so far its the best one Ive tried. It smells so fresh. I like it that stays on the skin but doesnt stick into my clothes. Its dry and doesnt make my armpit sweaty. I would definitely keep buying this product and wouls recommend it.

March 02, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love this product!

I love this product, especially as a refresher in the middle of the day. It’s not sticky and dries instantly. And the different scents are amazing (especially the chamomile).

October 19, 2018

Odeur divine !!

Déodorant anti-transpirant, il tiens relativement bien pendant la journée (mais pas 48h ! comme c'est indiqué sur le packaging). Le parfum que j'adore c'est celui de "grenade et verveine citronnée"

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Smells good and works great

I recently purchased this for a trip to the river and I'm soo happy I did. It smells great and didn't leave any powdery residue. I instantly felt refreshed and felt great after using this spray.