Dove Dry Spray Revive Reviews

September 02, 2017

I swear by this product

Works really well. I have terrible eczema in my armpits and I react to every deodorant. This spray is the only thing that keeps me from becoming itchy, and keeps my armpits dry.

July 17, 2017

I love this product it keeps me from sweating lots

I love this product it's inexspensive and light weight.
    It keeps you from sweating too much and it makes you smell great. I would totally use this again and I recommend this for anyone!

July 06, 2017

I love this product!

I love this new dry spray from dove! Never having to wait for deodorant to dry is fantastic. The scents are amazing and such a versatile product. It has 48 hour protection and comes in a 107 gram bottle. It has never stained my clothes. It fits nicely in your hand, it isn't too big or too small. You can tell it is made for a woman by the shape.I have used this product for a few months now and just love it. I buy different scents to try when it comes time to replace, I have two bathrooms in the house so always a couple bottles on the go!

June 14, 2017

Worth Every Penny!

I received a coupon for a free Dove dry spray. I had never used spray on deodorant before so I was a bit hesitant to use it. I'm so glad I did! This stuff is great! Keeps me dry and smelling fresh. I love it and have now switched to Dove Dry Spray instead of a solid deodorant.

May 30, 2017

Love the smell of this dove dry spray. It is so easy to use and convenient. It works well on my sensitive skin and does not leave a white mark on my clothes.

May 30, 2017

Absolutely love this product!! Does not go on wet and definitely does not leave with mark on dark clothes. The smell is powder fresh and last very long!

May 30, 2017

Love Dove's formula of this product, the other competing brands actually stink instead of freshening you up. I love the variety of scents and they aren't too overbearing.

May 11, 2017

Love this deodorant It dries as soon as it hits your skin and doesn't leave white marks all over everything. It smells wonderful all day and my underarm area is SOFT and SMOOTH.

April 21, 2017

I used to use the Dove bar deodorant but needed something a bit more convenient and easier to use for my travels. After using it once I was impressed and have never gone back to a bar. And have now converted my daughter to it as well. Love the scents!

February 02, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin and Dove Dry Spray is the only antiperspirant I can use that does not clog my pores and give me a reaction! i Highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.