Dove Dry Spray Revive Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 522 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 14, 2017

Worth Every Penny!

I received a coupon for a free Dove dry spray. I had never used spray on deodorant before so I was a bit hesitant to use it. I'm so glad I did! This stuff is great! Keeps me dry and smelling fresh. I love it and have now switched to Dove Dry Spray instead of a solid deodorant.

May 30, 2017

Love the smell of this dove dry spray. It is so easy to use and convenient. It works well on my sensitive skin and does not leave a white mark on my clothes.

May 30, 2017

Absolutely love this product!! Does not go on wet and definitely does not leave with mark on dark clothes. The smell is powder fresh and last very long!

May 30, 2017

Love Dove's formula of this product, the other competing brands actually stink instead of freshening you up. I love the variety of scents and they aren't too overbearing.

May 11, 2017

Love this deodorant It dries as soon as it hits your skin and doesn't leave white marks all over everything. It smells wonderful all day and my underarm area is SOFT and SMOOTH.

April 21, 2017

I used to use the Dove bar deodorant but needed something a bit more convenient and easier to use for my travels. After using it once I was impressed and have never gone back to a bar. And have now converted my daughter to it as well. Love the scents!

February 02, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin and Dove Dry Spray is the only antiperspirant I can use that does not clog my pores and give me a reaction! i Highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.

January 19, 2017

Dry spray has a very soft and cool smell. It is quite effective although it sometimes leaves stains on the clothes so be careful especially with dark colours.

January 09, 2017

Amazing feeling, fresh clean all day and leaves me feeling great not to mention the smell yuummm!
    I haven't found a product I like more then dove products.

January 09, 2017

this product is amazing! no messy hands to rub in the moisturizer, just spray on and you are all done! I love how this product feels on my skin, after having a shower I grab this bottle and spray. I will never go back to putting lotions on by hand again

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar