Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

love them

personally i find this line a little over priced as you could just go to lush for more natural products that are just as efficient but i did really enjoy trying all three of these\ leave your skin smelling/feeling more refreshed, on the bonus side a little can also go a long way

November 25, 2019

smells so yummy

I received a free sample of the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk to try. I absolutely love this scrub it has small granules that make my skin so soft. It smells amazing, I always get compliments. I recommend this and will be purchasing it.

August 30, 2019

Smooth skin for days

This is my go to shower product. When I shower with this scrub I come out feeling like a new women, my skin is soft for days after using the dove scrub. (I’ve even caught my man using it once or twice)

August 28, 2019

Easily removed dead skin

Amazing product! Makes my skin so soft and feeling amazing. I also like knowing that the exfoliants come from natural sources so I'm not washing harmful materials down the drain. Will continue to purchase for sure

August 09, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Love love love

This is my go to body scrub leaves my skin smooth and soft taking away all thr dead skin and dryness that I regualy tend to get, as well as lasting a really long time for the price

July 21, 2019

left my skin feeling amazing

my skin is super sensitive so i tend to stick to my regular body wash/scrub routine but i thought i’d give this one a shot. i don’t regret it one bit, it left my skin feeling so soft and smooth

3.2/5

July 18, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again!!!!

The last body scrub I used made my skin itchy! And left me feeling like I was allergic to it, all dove products I love!!! I find they work well! It smells great as well as being soft and gentle on your skin but doing what it should!

July 03, 2019

Loved it

I've tried many body scrubs and thus far dove is 1 of my favorites. It's great for sensitive skin and leaves your skin silk soft and feels smooth all day long it also has a nice light clean scent.

June 28, 2019

It’s a bit of a splurge but worthy of your self care routine

I tried the Dove Body Scrub in the pomegranate scent and it is probably the best thing I’ve ever smelt. In fact, I’ve gone out and bought every other dove product with pomegranate. While it is a bit pricy, it does come on sale and I usually grab one of each scent including shea and cucumber. I like to scrub my body with this at least 2x a week and whenever I’m feeling like a pick me up. Most notably, you are left with silky smooth, great smelling skin!

June 25, 2019

Great scent and addition to your shower routine

The scent of the Shea body exploiter was so good! I liked how the beads weren’t too gritty and it left my skin feeling so smooth. The price was a little higher than what I was hoping but a little goes a long way with this product.