Dove extra moisturising body wash Reviews
#11 in Bath & Body

August 13, 2019

Great product- even better when its on sale.

I recently bought dove body wash for the first time because I had a coupon. I ended up being pleasently surprised as Ive never been a body wash person. It has a great smell, lathers well, you dont have to use much and it doesnt leave your skin feeling weird. I will be purchasing agakn in the future (when it goes on sale).

August 13, 2019

Loved it

I loved this body wash! I use it every day and I don’t think I will ever switch! I actually get sad when I start to run out of this product, but always look forward to buying it again!

August 08, 2019
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Love it

I love dove moisturizer,it helps keeps my skin soft and helps where I have dry skin. Also, helps with my eczema, the smell is nice and as soon as you open it the smell comes out instantly

August 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing smell

I really like the scent of this product. It makes you feel like your skin is soft and moisturised whilst you are in the shower. I love all dove products they smell amazing

August 03, 2019

Dove body wash is amazing and so hydrating !

Dove body wash is the best body wash, it cleans my skin without stripping! It’s so hydrating for my dry skin. It’s not overly parfumerie like some body washes. I would high recommend this product, did I mention is comes on sale for $2.99 all the time, is that a steal or what!

July 20, 2019

My go-to body wash!

This is my favourite body wash! It doesn’t leave any residue and does not dry out my skin. I love that it’s unscented as well and it lathers. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective body wash!

July 18, 2019

love this product

I really like the product my skin is glowing. I never love a product like that. I would recommend it to all my family and friend. Also no more dry skin.

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Nice body wash

I really like the scent of this product. It foams just enough to ensure that you feel like your skin is soft and moisturised whilst you are in the shower. It's a great staple in my bathroom.

July 02, 2019
    United States

Soft smotth skin

Makes your skin feel so soft and smooth and keeps your skin smelling fragrant for hours after using, I absolutely love it and definitely recommend using it.

May 23, 2019

I use dove all the time I definitely recommend this

I use dove all the time due to me having dry sensitive skin an I tell you after using this for. 2 week straight every 2nd day. In the shower my skin looks an feels so much better I love dove an will be buying more I recommend this product if u have sensitive skin