Dove foaming hand soap Reviews

April 10, 2020

Love the Foam

I love foam soaps. This product lathers well and rinses so your hands feel clean. It does not dry out your hands and leaves them feeling soft and clean. I love the fresh scents which are soft and subtle.

April 10, 2020

Creamy soap

This is a great soap for cleaning up those messy little hands. Spreads well over entire hand leaving them clean but also soft. Does not irritate your skin but leaves it feeling moisturized. All age groups would enjoy using this product, has a nice fresh scent that is not overpowering

March 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I highly recommend this product

This soap is unlike any other. I love how it doesn’t just clean but moistures my hands at the same time! I stumbled upon this product by chance and I am so thankful I did.

0.7/5

February 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely Horrible 😣

I bought the sugar cane and warm vanilla scent. Mistake!
    I have a good nose and yes I like scent but not over powering horrible ones.

This did not smell like sugar cane nor vanilla, instead it had a very strong smell. I kept thinking what is the smell? It smelled like laundry detergent...yuk! After using it on my hands, they smelled awful no matter how often I rinsed them.

I gave this soap to my husband for the shower and even he said it was awful. We threw it away.

I expected more from Dove. No way this was a "pure" "simple" "good for your body" soap. Instead it was like paint stripper for your skin 😣

January 29, 2020

Will definitely buy again

The smells are fantastic! I like how it lathers onto sking so nicely, and leaves hands feeling incredibly soft after! I like that it's free of nasty parabens and stuff. It's another excellent product from dove!

January 29, 2020

Always great

as soon as you see the brand dove, you know it’s going to be good. i’ve always used dove . love it and i will never go back to a different brand or switch. i love the smell and the way it makes my skin oh so soft

January 14, 2020

Smells amazing

I have two different kinds, lavender and coconut, the smell after I use em stays for a while sometimes til my
    Next hand wash, feels great too on my skin, doesn’t dry me out

November 26, 2019

Smells so Nice!

This Dove Foaming Hand Soap lasts a long time, it foams up so well, smooth and creamy on your skin. The results are a lovely soft aroma and even softer skin. Hands can get very rough and dry in the winter months but this Dove product prevents all that. Use it regularly and you will be thrilled with the smoother, softer results!

October 15, 2019

Smells so good!

This foaming hand soap is amazing! Other foaming soaps I’ve tried don’t feel like it cleans well. There were lots of suds (foam) but felt more watery compared to the Dove Foaming Hand Soap. The scents smell so good! It leaves your hands smelling so nice. The regular price is a little on the pricier side so wait for it to go on sale.

October 01, 2019

Foam hand wash

Not really a fan of foam wash. Prefer to lather up myself or gel wash is the best. The scent was ok but after trying it I would not be inclined to purchase it again unless it was a really good deal but not my preference