DOVE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN BEAUTY BAR Reviews

January 21, 2020

Goodbye itchy skin

My son has eczema and this product seem to help take the itch and dryness away from my skin. Overall very happy very soft fragranced nice and gentleness and and he felt hydrated after I'm definitely going to buy this product are next shopping day

January 17, 2020
    Georgia, United States

It’s great to use

Dove bar is a great product. Especially if you have sensitive skin. It is a great product to use because it does not break you out: I definitely recommend buying it.

January 14, 2020

As expected

I love Dove ever since I was a kid because it does not irritate my skin. I also like the fact that my skin feels super smooth and soft even though I used a bar soap not the body wash. I wish they make more varieties.

December 17, 2019

Smell is deterring but works good

Does not smell the best but works very good and leaves your skin silky smooth. Would probably buy again. Is odorless by morning if shower at night or before bed.

December 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My family has used this for many years. Will never change.

We only use this product. We have very dry skin in our house and this really helps. It’s always available on the shelf and often can be found on sale. Love it!

December 12, 2019

I will continue using the product, my felt wonderful

My face did not get dried out , not left feeling oily, no skin irration. this product is well worth the money. There is no strong scent and my face felt nice and smooth. Also, did not cause my rosacea to flare up

December 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A soap that is gentle on your skin!

My child has sensitive skin and this is a product we can count on. My family has used other Dove soaps for years. I will definitely continue to use this sensitive skin product!

December 10, 2019

Great product for Sensitive Skin.

I have very dry skin so I am very picky about the soaps I use. This product work really well in keeping my skin moisturized so I would definitely recommend it to anyone have the same issues as me.

December 03, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Love this Product

I use this soap as an alternative to plastic bottled shower gels and hand wash. So I’m helping the environment as it comes in a recycle able small cardboard box. It doesn’t dry out my skin even though I have dry excema prone skin. plus the price is good so saves me money.

November 26, 2019

Great option for sensitive skin

I was very impressed with this product! Usually brands claim that their product is made for sensitive skin but still creates a reaction on my skin but I was positively impressed with this product because specially being a soap bar it's even harder to come across one that works and this one is amazing!