Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1084 in Bath & Body

May 12, 2017

After using this product skin feel smooth and soft. Amazing glow makes you stand out with healthy looking skin.
    Use everyday for continued smooth healthy looking skin.

March 26, 2017

This product smelled good, didn't work very well to exfoliate the skin. The beads didn't dissolve, as i thought they would when you add water, neither did it lather up good.

March 21, 2017

I love how soft my skin is after my shower ! After I got out of the shower last night my boyfriend complemented me on how soft I felt. I will continue buying this product I'm very happy with it.

March 19, 2017

Dove body washes leave you feeling moisturized unlike no other body wash I've used. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I like that they have a wide range of scents to choose from as well

March 19, 2017

I love Dove body wash, I was using the Olay ribbons for the longest time, recently switched to Dove and have tried 3 different scents love them all very moisturizing.

March 19, 2017

I love using dove products. I loved the texture and smell. It works really well for me in the winter time for my dry skin. I like that it exfoliates at the same time. My only downfall was that I found that it didn't lather up very much.

March 16, 2017

For smell and texture it gets a good review, but I found it left me feeling like I hadn't rinsed it all off. Overall it's a good body wash but could definitely lather better.

February 23, 2017

I love this body wash it leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated and soft and it smells amazing! Its super creamy and lathers really well despite the creaminess of it

February 23, 2017

While this soap smelled nice I did not like how thick it was and hard to work into a later if at all. All the little exfoliating beads in it did nothing and did not dissolve and would be stuck to me even after rinsing well. I usually love Dove products but this one was a definite fail for me.

February 20, 2017

As all dove products this as well is fantastic on your skin.
    It has a great smell, light and sweet but has a staying power. I don't need additional moisturizer after shower only in the winter. The leather for the soap is nice and fluffy and creamy, almost like a little goes a long way yet you want to just use more because it feels so good on your skin. As an defoliant it falls short. The micro beads are not doing anything for your skin really.
    I would still recommended, even sensitive skin types will like it.