Dove® Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

July 16, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Leaves you feeling soft and silky

I love this wash I use it with a scrubbier thing 😂! Makes you feel so so soft really works well as a exfoliative . I use before I have a spray tan done as you need too be well exfoliated but not too greasy and not too dry . Then I use it after for all of the same reasons. I love the fact that even though it is dove it’s still £1 and cost nearly same as Asda own .

July 16, 2019

Great product

one of the best gentle exfoliant out there. it smells very nice, and it does give you that clean feeling after using it. But you have to use bath loofah or bath mitt in order for it to work nicely. if you put it directly to your hand, somehow it's too thick, and you'll end up using a lot of product.

July 05, 2019

Just awesome

I love this product!
    I've been using this body wash for a long time and just love it...it makes my skin so soft and the smell is even soft as well...I totally recommend it!

March 26, 2019

Love it!

This is hands down my absolute favourite body wash. It leaves my skin soft and smooth with leaving behind any residue. The exfoliating beads are great for getting the deep down dirt of the day off. I work with heating fuel all day and am black with soot and oil by the end of the day and this is one of the only products that help get me clean without harsh chemicals and leaving me super dried out. The nice gentle smell is an added bonus

January 26, 2019

Love it!

I love this! The tiny exfoliants leave my skin feeling so clean. It also smells amazing, love the fresh scent! I'd definitely buy this product again!

December 18, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great Body Wash

I was very satisfied with how smooth this body wash left my skin. It was also gentle enough to use on my children. Even my husband like it since it was not heavily scented at all. This is a product I will continue to purchase for my entire family.

August 01, 2018

This dove lover says buy it!!

I love all dove products but this one is one of my favorites. My hubby has sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't bother him. It's got little gel beads to help with the exfoliating process and leaves your skin smelling clean and feeling so soft.

June 09, 2018

Dove Body wash a must!

I love Doves gentle exfoliating body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and it smells awesome as well. Great buy all around. Will purchase again!

April 21, 2018

I love the beads and expoilating effect!

I love the smell and the expoilating effect of this product. I like the feel and non greasy. It is also mild and very refreshing. I would recommend this product to everyone!!

March 30, 2018

My favourite body wash

It has a light fresh scent and exfoliating beads leave my skin so soft and clean, I have used a lot of body washes but this is by far my favorite.I won't use anything else.