Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

October 19, 2020

Smells so good!

I usually switch up my body wash a couple times a week because I enjoy the different fragrances. I work in a mostly scent free environment so I cannot wear anything perfumed at work.
    This body wash smells lovely, but not overwhelming, moisturizes my skin and I do feel that my skin looks brighter after using it.
    I love the Dove product line and have used it for years since moving away from bar soap. One of my children has sensitive skin and it was great for him.
    I would definitely recommend this product!

October 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this product !! I definitely will buy it again !

I love almost all Dove products. My favorite of them all is the body wash. I love all the scents I've tried..and that would be most of them !! I have recommended them to my family and friends and most of them are using this product as well,now. I would love the chance to try other Dove products. I use Dove shampoo, soap, dry shampoo and most Dove products.
    Thank you for the chance to try all Dove products !!

August 24, 2020

smells great in the shower afterwards on your skin

I was enamoured with this product as soon as I smelled the mango in it. It does foam a little in the shower but not as much as other brands I have tried; that said it leaves skin soft and the smell lingers even after you're dried off and going about your day so make sure you like the smell. I typically use other brands and got this one to try something different; I may buy more of this if it goes on sale but as nice as this smells and as soft as my skin is after using it for now I'm sticking to other brands.

1.5/5

July 22, 2020

It's ok

Like the packaging, smelled like shea butter not so much msngo. Lathered ok, but skin was sticky after touched off. Dove has a great campaigned but products not so good.

July 02, 2020

Smells so good!

Omg I got this sample in the mail and it smells amazing. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. No sticky residue and you, don't need much. Great product!

June 21, 2020

smells amazingg!!!

I love this so much!! It smells exactly like freshly cut fruit! Not at all overbearing! The texture is also very smooth and it moisturizes your skin while you shower! I will definitely be buying this again and again!

June 17, 2020

Leaves your skin clean and soft

This body was smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. I had a friend whom would use an expensive brand wash and once she tried my dove wash she’s been hooked ever since!

June 13, 2020

No Glow Mango

I am a huge fan of Mangos so when I saw this I was so excited to try it. After my first use of I really liked how the texture was thicker than other dove products I've tried, it made made me feel more luxurious. I wasn't quite fascinated by the Mango smell, it was more of a sour green mango fragrance than a sweet ripe mango, I normally like when the fragrance lingers but in this case I was glad it was mild and didn't. The name of the product indicated glowing so I assume my skin would either feel more moisturized or be glowing and that wasnt the case either, but it was no less than regular Dove products. Although this product wasn't exactly what I had expected it was comparable to most Dove Products. Just because I wasn't fond of the mango smell doesn't mean a friend will have the same opinion. It's still a great dove product qualities.

3.2/5

June 03, 2020

The effectiveness was good.

The body wash itself is good, however the fragrance, for me, was to overpowering. Not to fond of the strong Mango smell. You have your shampoo/conditioner frangances, and top it off with the body wash fragrance, it was just too much.

It's a good body wash, just not for me.

May 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Makes your skin so soft!

I bought this body wash cause the one I usually buy was out of stock. I usually don't buy the Dove brand but I love anything that smells mango. I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised at how soft my skin was after using it for the first time! It has a very nice smell and you can feel it moisturizes your skin! It's now a product I will use on a regular basis!