Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

November 08, 2020

Another great product from Dove!

I’ve always been a fan of Dove products so I was very excited to have the opportunity to try this new product.
    This product falls right in line with what I’ve come to expect from Dove.
    The scent is a great feature to this product and it made my skin feel very moisturized!

November 08, 2020

Loving this Body Wash

I absolutely loved this body wash and I have all ready purchased again. It’s got a great consistency to it as it made my skin feel so good and soft! Let’s not forget it smelled lovely! I would definitely recommend this!

November 07, 2020

Perfect treat for your skin this winter

I got the chance to try Dove mango butter and almond butter body wash.I love how it left my skin smooth and moisturized after just one wash.It smells divine and lathers well, easy to wash off without feeling sticky.Skin felt clean and soft. I have been using this regularly and definitely recommend it , if your looking for a good body wash.

November 07, 2020

Absolutely loveeeeee!!

Omg I usually buy my body wash/shower gels from the bath and body. However I was sent this for a review and omg I have fallen in love with it .. it smells absolutely heavenly and it makes my skin feel soooooo soft .. my husband keeps complimenting me as well as soon as I get out of the shower as to how amazing I smell .. I totally recommend this product. It's a total win and definitely worth buying. I know I will as soon as I'm done with this which will be a while as well because you get so much product in one bottle.

November 06, 2020

Smells Amazing and moisturizing

This is my first time that I tried something mango for body wash and I am absolutely delighted. It smells like mango not at all artificial but very natural. The body wash is very moisturizing and smooth. The after shower fragrance was so nice not overwhelming but just the right amount that one would enjoy. And the best thing hubby liked it too.

November 06, 2020

Super moisturizing and smelling super good!

I received the Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash to test and I really liked it.
    The product left my skin very hydrated and with an incredible glow.
    I am using it daily and I will definitely buy it again.

November 05, 2020

Love this product.

I had the opportunity to try the Mango and Almond butter body wash for free from Dove. I have noticed that the smell is just heavenly. I have been using it with the exfoliating body polish and noticed how soft and smooth my skin feels after. I just can't get enough and will be making sure that i get more. The size of the bottle is well worth the price. Its cheaper than the stuff i have been buying and its even a better quality. I am very impressed Dove and hope for even better products in the future! Thanks for letting me try this product because I'm impressed!

Wow so moisturizing!

This product felt so rich and lathered super well. I felt like my skin got smoother immediately after I used it. I wish the product was a little more natural. But overall was impressed with the richness of the body wash.

Smells SO Good

I was so excited to receive this product complimentary through Chick Advisor. I can't get over how amazing it smells- literally like a tropical dessert! This body wash cleans effectively, hydrates and leaves my skin feeling extra soft. I use this daily and will repurchase when I run out!

Good Quality

After using for 2 weeks, I can see it is good product and the ting i liked most was it is very mildly scented. I Was using with the body scrub combination had substantial effect on the skin. i would recommend it to others aswell