Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant in Grapefruit & Lemongrass Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 489 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

For a clean feeling on your skin and the fresh scent of grapefruit and lemongrass. specially formulated to stay on skin not on clothes. now you can have fewer white marks*, effective 24-hour odour and wetness protection, and 1/4 translucent moisturizers to care for underarm skin - all in one antiperspirant.

September 21, 2016

I always use a product on that range - price is good, quantity is ok and the smell is amazing. This as the first time I bought this specific scent but I will probably buy it again.

July 25, 2016

I loved the smell of this product and it is great for those summer days when you need an extra spray of deodorant when out and about. I will be purchasing this again!

April 23, 2016

I love dove products. This dove deodorant works amazing. I'm always dry and smelling good. Doesn't leave any sticky feeling. I recommend this deodorant to everyone.

June 02, 2015

great scent and moisturizes very well. my new fav

December 05, 2014

I had not used Dove for a while and tried it again recently...wow! Why did I ever stop? Won't do that again. I love the smoothness and the nice light scent :)

August 04, 2014

I love dove deodorant! They always have new nice scents and it glides on smooth with out leaves white clumps behind. I have been using it for years and will continue!

May 31, 2014

Nope , never again. left me stinking

November 19, 2012

I love this deodorant - normally I have a lot of issues finding one to last me throughout the day and maintaining it's smell and covering the smell of BO. It goes on smooth, doesn't wreck my shirts which is also nice and works all the time. Usually I find after using a deodorant for more than a month or so the effectiveness lacks and then I have to switch brands/kinds but not with this kind! It's amazing and well worth the price!

May 23, 2012

I truly do love this product!
    Although I haven't taken the plunge to make Dove my #1 brand for deodorant, I do have to say how great it is.
    I've tried it a few times and have been impressed. I find the scent is wonderful, and the deodorant does what it's supposed to do - keep me FRESH! :0)
    The price is right compared to many other products!

Definitely recommend! :0)

March 16, 2011

I found that it protects for the whole day and I have no worries! Also smells divine!