Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant in Grapefruit & Lemongrass Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #404 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

For a clean feeling on your skin and the fresh scent of grapefruit and lemongrass. specially formulated to stay on skin not on clothes. now you can have fewer white marks*, effective 24-hour odour and wetness protection, and 1/4 translucent moisturizers to care for underarm skin - all in one antiperspirant.

June 22, 2017

This is my favorite antiperspirant!!!

J'adore son ordeur, pas trop forte, mais assez pour qu'on la remarque! Elle reste toute la journée. De plus, j'ai la peau sous les aisselle sensibles et ce produit n'est pas héritant dutout,

June 21, 2017

So Sad this isnt being sold anymore

I have used this product for years. It has a light lemongrass scent that is great for scent sensitive people. It last all day and works very well. Completely disappointed that Dove is not selling it anymore.

May 05, 2017

I love the fragrance of this antiperspirant. It is light and fresh, and I find it uplifting to use. I don't find the smell overpowering or powdery. The product is effective and I prefer it to all other dove antiperspirant products. It's harder to find and I recently had to purchase it on Amazon.ca rather than a local drugstore.

September 21, 2016

I always use a product on that range - price is good, quantity is ok and the smell is amazing. This as the first time I bought this specific scent but I will probably buy it again.

July 25, 2016

I loved the smell of this product and it is great for those summer days when you need an extra spray of deodorant when out and about. I will be purchasing this again!

April 23, 2016

I love dove products. This dove deodorant works amazing. I'm always dry and smelling good. Doesn't leave any sticky feeling. I recommend this deodorant to everyone.

June 02, 2015

great scent and moisturizes very well. my new fav

December 05, 2014

I had not used Dove for a while and tried it again recently...wow! Why did I ever stop? Won't do that again. I love the smoothness and the nice light scent :)

August 04, 2014

I love dove deodorant! They always have new nice scents and it glides on smooth with out leaves white clumps behind. I have been using it for years and will continue!

0.8/5

May 31, 2014

Nope , never again. left me stinking