Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Dry Spray is the perfect match if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouveau vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

March 02, 2019

Vent de fraicheur

J'ai essayée l'antisudorifique a la saveur de pommes et thé blanc gratuitement en cadeau de la part de Chick, son parfum de fruits laisse une odeur fraiche toute la journée, ne laisse pas de taches sur les vetements, sans sensations collantes sur la peau. Je recommande ce produits et surtout aux personnes aimant la senteur des fruits frais.

March 01, 2019

EXCELLENT ANTISUDORIFIQUE

J'ai reçu gratuitement pour essai, l'antisudorifique Dove Go en vaporisateur à sec au parfum de pomme et thé blanc. Premièrement, je dois dire que l'odeur est vraiment très agréable. Ça faisait longtemps que j'avais pas essayé un antisudorifique avec une odeur aussi sublime. Pour ce qui est de l'efficacité, je suis étonné par la qualité du produit. Les vaporisateurs à sec que j'avais essayé dans le passé n'étaient pas très efficace, par contre, celui-ci fonctionne très bien jusqu'à maintenant. C'est un produit que je recommande et que je vais acheter dès que ma bouteille sera terminée.

February 28, 2019

Always been a fan, now im loving this new scent

The reason i love these dove antiperspirant is the fact that you cannot feel it on and the scent is absolutely amazing. they do not smell chemical based now "soapy". The other thing i love about it is the fine mist, so you get an even coverage and not just a streak of it. I've also never had any issues with white marks or having it turn my clothes "yellowy". Also the pricing is amazing!!!

Updated On: February 28, 2019

PS. i was lucky enough to be sent this product to try. thanks chickadvisor and dove!

Dove Apple & White Tea Dry Spray

I completely fell in love with this scent. It is nothing similar to what I tried before. I regularly use Dove Dry Spray, and I am fully satisfied with a quality but this scent just makes me even more happy! I recently received it but my mom already bought one for herself as she also love the scent!

February 28, 2019

Smells great and it works!

I’ve never used a spray antiperspirant before and I was pleasantly surprised with the Dove Go Fresh Dry Spray.

The smell was wonderful - Fresh Apple and White Tea. I do smell more of a tea scent though over apple.

I tested the “protects up to 48hour” statement over the course of 1.5 weeks since receiving the sample. I will mention it doesn’t quite protect for 48 hours of light activity (ex. going to work, making dinner, cleaning up after dinner, sleeping, repeat day). I maybe had 12 hours of protection. The scent doesn’t last long either, where my normal dove stick deodorant did.

The spray is very convenient for on the go or when you are worried about getting a mark on your shirt - this leaves no residue. It feels great on the skin too.

Love this scent!

I got this free as part of the product review club!
    I really love this deodorant actually! I had used the “revive” scent previously and it was ok but this scent is way nicer.
    It dries down nicely and doesn’t leave any white marks, but I found if I didn’t let it fully dry before putting clothes on, it left a “wet” stain on my clothes that wouldn’t rub off - I had to wash it out. Ruined plans for a few outfits! But as long as you let it dry you’re good to go.

I would def buy this in the future!

Meilleur deo

J’ai vraiment aimé le déodorant non seulement par l’odeur subtile mais surtout par son efficacité.Compte tenue que je travaille à l’hôpital et que je suis constamment en mouvement j’aime me sentir propre est au sec durant mon travail.

February 26, 2019

Will definitely purchase again!

I received his product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I am a fan! Dove is my go to antiperspirant, and has been for years. I've never tried the Go Fresh Dry Sprays before, but I'm hooked! The scent is light enough to use in our "No Scent" office, but strong enough to keep me dry and fresh my whole day at work.
    Even the days I go to the gym after work (sure...not nearly often enough, but that's a whole other story) I don't need to reapply.
    My underarm skin feels softer, and stays dry...even during those stressful meetings that you're not 100% prepared for.
    I would absolutely recommend this product to my friends and family. #gotitfree #lovedovegofresh

February 26, 2019

On ne peut se tromper avec Dove

Juste quelques mots pour vous dire combien j'ai aimé ce nouveau produit Dove. Il me garde vraiment au sec et j'adore cette formule en aérosol à la senteur de pommes.

February 25, 2019

Works as claimed

I am happy that I am selected to test out the Dove Dry spray from Chickadvisor. I am easily stressed when I have to meet deadlines at work. I sweat when I do my presentation. I need an antiperspirant that keeps me dry to cover my anxiety. The Dove dry spray’s 48 hours protection does what it claims. The spray format is easy to apply. The apple and white tea scent is pleasant and not overpowering. I use the spray in the morning and I do not feel any wetness during the day, so I feel confident that my clothes would not show any sweat. I highly recommend this Dove dry spray.